What is the most hated part of cleaning (poll)

• Mopping
  • Dusting
  • Take the garbage bin
  • Other

0 voters

Ä° think dusting pretty annoying

1 Like

i vote for getting started

5 Likes

Vacuuming is my vote and cleaning shelves etc

1 Like

Vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom

3 Likes

My worst part is cleaning itself however I don’t like clutter so I try my best

1 Like

Dishes, definitely.

1 Like

Mopping, sticky things on the ground are the most annoying for me.

1 Like

Scrubbing. 1515

My favourite part is cleaning the work tops. Love that!

1 Like

Laundry!!! So annoying

And cleaning the toilet.

2 Likes

I voted other because I hate those Swifter piece of craps. Dad and I sometimes clean big cabins and I swear I go through a million of those. Stopping, removing old pad, notching new pad, and then use for a short time before repeating the cycle. I prefer a good quality floor cleaner with a spin wring mop. That’s all you need.

Jeez! I should start a cleaning company…residential of course.

3 Likes

I said other, the cleaning part is the most hated :crazy_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Cleaning out the sh!tter

2 Likes

Cleaning the oven. I always breath in some of that oven cleaner no matter how careful I am.

3 Likes

I hate mopping. I always seem to miss a spot or two, and somehow manage to make footprints no matter how long I give the floors time to dry

1 Like

I mostly hate cleaning the shower and mopping.

1 Like

Dishes, clearly. I hate how it feels to my hands and it is dirty and feels horrible. Hate it. I wish i could have a dishwasher.

2 Likes

For me it’s not so much a case of hating,but one of getting overwhelmed. Multi step tasks are really difficult. I have a cleaner who comes in for an hour once a week. My stepdaughter would like it to be 45min x2.

1 Like

I don’t like anything about cleaning and I’m struggling to get started. Usually it ends up with all the cleaning backing up and I have to do a gigantic chore with like 2 hours of cleaning. I don’t mind tidying up though. That is ok.