What is the ideal life anyway?

what is like the ideal life anyway to you?

Margaritas on the seashore?

the concept of ideal is… not for me.
I’m not always satisfied, as boring as I am. lol lol lol
my needs change.

2 Likes

yeah… sure

but the ideal life for other people might be having a spouse, having kids, graduating college…

2 Likes

A cottage surrounded by woods, cats, my co-person, lots of books, warm sweaters and socks, snow, birds outside my windows, and no reason to leave the house if I don’t want to.

11 Likes

My dream house is like 5 acres (about 2 hectors) full of animals. Dogs, cats horses etc. A house with a big verandah. Sit and drink beer/coffee I guess under the verandah surveying my kingdom. My idea of my dream life at any rate.

2 Likes

a caracal of choses all pervaded by you in a state fair in your home town…

1 Like

Having an interesting job that you love to go to that allows you to know that you’re making a positive contribution to the world. Which also will provide enough money to support your hobbies and allow you to not need to worry about money any longer.

7 Likes

To live, love, laugh and inspire.

Home is where the heart is.

6 Likes

I thought it was “eat, pray, love.”

just kidding

2 Likes

To me, the ideal life is one where I am successful and independent.

3 Likes

I like cake by the ocean.
Or wasting away in margaritaville searching for my lost shaker of salt.

2 Likes

my ideal life would be to live with out my in laws. they don’t appreciate anything we do.

2 Likes

make it into a new dimension where everything is brighter and higher definition and my body vibrates in tune to everything around me.

I’ve been there for 5 to 20 minutes at a time, I felt really blessed, but I don’t use that stuff anymore.

Peace of mind. But maybe ten years from now I will want something completely different.

3 Likes

Garage sale(s) full of free stuff that fits in my car.

1 Like

I guess that no one on earth has an ideal life. But everybody gets points for trying.

1 Like

Humans will never think the same as each other…Thank (insert your Gawd of choice name here) for that.

1 Like

The ideal life is doing what you want,
the stuff that you do matters more than the location.

1 Like

To work out like Bruce Lee. To read voraciously. To write the great American novel.

3 Likes