What is the dosage of meds?

What dosage and composition of meds you are taking? Is it helping you? I am taking oleanz forte olanzapine 10 mg and fluoxitamine 20 mg… I feel ok to carry out my tasks. But feel bit more activity needed to get a job.

4 Likes

I take 4 meds, but my main med is 12 mg Invega.

I feel stable most of the time so that’s a good thing.

4 Likes

I’m on 200 mg clozapine and 3 mg Vraylar.

2 Likes

Caplyta 42mg is main med for me.

I take some other stuff like ADs and stabilizer.

2 Likes

Lybalvi 15mg Depakote 750mg Buspar 45mg

1 Like

Venlafaxine 300 mg
Lithium 1 g twice daily
Ziprasidone 80 mg twice daily
Clozapine 300 mg

1 Like

risperdal consta 50mg every 2 weeks.
clozapine 225mg / day
sertraline 50mg / day
l-thyroxine 75 microgram a day.

1 Like

I m just on single injection once a month.

.flupentixol 40 mg its working so well.

I am so dam good. Some thoughts are present.

But can filter them out :hugs:

1 Like

Since april or so last year, I do not take maintainance medication. I do take medication when I feel extremely bad. Maybe 1mg haldol. Sometimes 2mg, when I am in extreme terror.

I still always doubt what is best in my case…with or without APs. Don’t know. Feels like a Scylla and Charybdis situation sometimes: Scylla and Charybdis | Description, Tales, & Legacy | Britannica

My psychiatrist just proposed a different route last week. He wants to prescribe either progestron or a parttime antidepressant (last week of my cycle) to treat psychosis and depression. Because of the hormonal fluctuation in symptoms. Another psychiatrist proposed thyroid or clomiphene. Clueless what to do.

2 Likes

300mg wellbutrin
100mg lamictal

Not going to include meds for physical stuff.

2 Likes

I take Latuda (80mg), Seroquel (800mg), and Lithium Carbonate (1,200mg). It is a good combination for me. I did have to go inpatient in January, but there was a lot of stressful stuff going on, at the time.

2 Likes

I don’t take a lot of medicine as I did in my youth. I take 10 mg zyprexa and 10 mg Lexapro and 30 mg propranolol.

1 Like

6 mg haloperidol…that’s it. Sometimes 1mg benztropine too i guess but almost never.

1 Like

350mg trevicta ,6 mg invega ,20mg prozac

1 Like

300mg clozapine
Abilify injection every 3 weeks

1 Like

100mg Invega depot. Clonazepam PRN for sleeping. Melatonin for sleeping. My meds normally work but last week I was struggling. But I am exercising now and I am going to add Magnesium supplement for sleep. I had a relapse last year December after 3 something years on Invega.

1 Like

My biggest regret was not keeping myself active for so long but negatives and sza will do that to you.

2 Likes

2mg haldol, thinking of tapering to 1 if my psychiatrist approves

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.