What is the difference between lust and love

It could be some kind of psychology reasons like lonelyness, insecruity, religious beliefs, fears,voices etc…

1 Like

What could be some psychology reasons?

I have never had sex before, I think once I get that out the way, I would be fine. Sometimes feel like I did when I was 15 with girls and being sexually frustrated.

1 Like

How old are you

1 Like
  1. Bad isnt it.
1 Like

No it’s fine. There’s probably people older than that who haven’t had sex before

1 Like

Is it wrong if my “type” I’m interested in is constantly changing. Rotating back and forth. I know what I’m into right now. But it changes my main point of interest in “type” of women.

Anyone else.

1 Like

Yes and all equally unlucky. I have tried talking to girls but never got any interest. Now I am 30 year old sz whos really ugly and does not want to try internet dating because it sounds like a nightmare for me at the moment.

1 Like

You’re 30? I saw your pic you look pretty young. You have plenty of life ahead of you. Don’t think you’re ugly.

1 Like

I always get told that.

2 Likes

I get it too lol it sucks but it may just be true for us. It’s a disadvantage that changes to an advantage…around 35 years old maybe.

1 Like

I never met my grandparents. Did i miss out ?
I can worry myself sick over these things.

2 Likes

I never met my grandparents on my moms, or my uncle on my dads side.

I think all woulda been cool but they tell my my uncle Is my guardian angel. I was told.

2 Likes

I think it’s alright.
I never met either of my grandads.

1 Like

Its similar to sex. You don’t know if you miss out exchanging saliva (bodyfluids) unless you seek it.

1 Like

Kissing?
Htrrguu

1 Like

Yea I think kissing is healthy.

1 Like

If I am in love yea.

1 Like

Actually it is a feeling that sometimes can’t be controlled. Not speaking from experience but you don’t always get to choose who you fall in love with.

2 Likes

They are people who fall in love with their tv.

2 Likes