What is the best thing of being human?

Are you a happy human :sunglasses:
Do you like being human

Empathy … 15 15 15

3 Likes

My cat always knows when I’m upset and won’t leave me alone. He’s even more affectionate at those times :two_hearts::hugs:

4 Likes

I just got an adolescent yellow tabby. If he sees something he wants he doesn’t hesitate to go for it. When he thinks I’ve slept too much he jumps up in bed with me.

3 Likes

Culture would be my answer. What’s fascinating to me about humanity throughout time are the cultures that are developed.

2 Likes

Selfish to a fault, no doubt! My cat just wants his treat ball (literally a ball he pushes around and gets treats from) in the morning. If he feels he’s waited long enough there’s no stopping his meowing until he has it.
And yet, there are those times when he appears genuinely concerned for my welfare. So complicated :grin:

4 Likes

well I used to believe that I had no physical body and was trapped for 2,000 years inside a computer…now that I am sane I thank God that I am growing older and will die some day…it’s the finite about being human which makes me like growing older.

4 Likes

The fact that you can dress up as an elephant and ride a unicycle! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its hard but beautiful,

Gift of love.that can be gained,

1 Like

That’s a wild one

2 Likes

That happy, rewarded feeling I get after I accomplish something.

2 Likes

The fact that no matter how hard we try to be something, eventually, everything changes.
Driving on the road to “Happiness”, you learn that it isn’t on the map, because it isn’t a physical location.
Sure there are imitation places that claim to be happiness, but once you stay for awhile, it changes until it no longer resembles what you think is happy.
Then you move on to something that seems like the place, set up your home, and slowly it changes again.
Hence my saying, Happiness is the road trip, not the destination.

This is the beauty of life.
Like it or hate it, it only lasts so long.

3 Likes

I was just listening to this song when driving an hour ago and I got so angry because it came out during my psychosis :angry:

1 Like

really you still feel reward :smile:

When not having negative symptoms life is amazing.

1 Like

Not happy in the past week but usually I am okay. I would say either our opposeable thumbs or our intellect.

That’s a little macabre