What is stressful about non spiritual sz

What is stressful about non spiritual sz?

What is non spiritual sz?

2 Likes

Google it ZombieMombie, lol.

I did, thanks. There is no such term that I saw. Just scholarly articles on sz and spirituality.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s all I found too. Nothing about non spiritual sz.

3 Likes

Not knowing what it is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hah. It was the ā€œspiritual szā€ that caused my last bad relapse. I think you have it backwards.

1 Like

Are you asking for examples of sz/delusions which are non spiritual in nature?

1 Like

Isnā€™t it like countries where schizophrenia is considered spiritual in nature cause less distress on the sufferers?

Wouldnt non spiritual voices be easier to ignore

1 Like

Therefore less stressful than spiritual voices

That doesnā€™t make sense. Spiritual or non spiritual voices. What is the difference?

1 Like

what did the spiritual voices say?

1 Like

Religious versus non-religious delusions? The latter are crushing for a person of faith.

I had non spirtul voices and ended up with mind control delusions from technology

1 Like

It is all schizophrenic

1 Like

Ah, i donā€™t automatically equate spiritual with religion. My bad.

I dunno it was pretty ā€˜spiritualā€™ for me. I even got to be Jesus. Yaaaay me

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because every so often thereā€™s an eruption of the ā€œspritual emergencyā€ stuff from the Carl Jung adherents that wreaks havoc.

I used to think spiritual sz was related only to those of a religious bend, and didnā€™t apply to me, but then I started hearing the Dalai Lama talking to me and guiding my behaviorā€¦it was just a hallucination coupled with delusions. I must admit that I no longer hear him since going on Clozapine and kind of miss him since he was always a nice voice ā€¦

1 Like