What is right with you today?

Thanks Nick!

Yes, I use a specialty Walgreens called Community that delivers my meds for free. All I have to do is use the Walgreens app to request refills.

That’s the hard part, because I’m on 8 different meds, and it’s hard to keep up with all of their refill dates. My friend usually does this for me. But I decided to try it myself this month.

And I did it! I feel accomplished and more confident now.

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

I heard someone say something negative as I was walking away and I only let it bother me briefly.

A couple of years ago I would have made a huge embarrassing scene.

It was a silly and unnecessary comment and I’m happy that I just chalked it up to “I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.”.

1 Like

Hi James,

I received another cognitive assessment today. I’m doing much better this time. Both in terms of verbal memory and verbal comprehension. Last time I could not register, not to say comprehend a single sentence instruction. I can’t remember words. I still could not attend to ongoing verbal conversations three days ago. I have been taking iodine supplements for three days. I think it is bringing back my cognitive performance. My memory score in a test is like turning from 15% to 90%.

3 Likes

I’m really glad your doing better. That is very good news. Little by little your healing.

From 15% to 90% is a very great improvement. I am so happy to hear that you are getting better. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Good for you. Every small victory helps, right? Every accomplishment counts.

2 Likes