What is purpose of the universe?

What is the purpose of the universe ?

1 Like

To provide set and setting for our lives :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::nerd_face::sunglasses::star_struck:

1 Like

So why there is hurricane and other catastrophie

1 Like

:thinking: not sure !!!

1 Like

Because of overpopulation…!!! Survival for the fittest…!!!

3 Likes

I think it’s becouse people do not respect nature

3 Likes

Yes its true… spooky go for 1 hour meditation…!!!

Peoples disregard for nature makes it worse for sure

The purpose of the Universe is life. We are not the only one alive in my opinion :thinking:

1 Like

The purpose of life, the universe and everything is Dog.
Dog is the purpose.

1 Like

4 Likes

I will say white mice which i am gonna purchase soon…!!!

4 Likes

Were a food source for Aliens, they will be back to harvest us :open_mouth: I know for me I’m getting a expired best before date tattooed on my back :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Why should there be any purpose at all… Purpose is an idea invented by us human beings.

Life can exist without any purpose. That it’s greatest feature.

8 Likes

I am under the impression that we are in a simulation inside 1 billion other simulations. Because in the future we will create simulations. So what are the chances that we are in the original reality? I don’t know, it doesn’t really matter. But I think about this. But I try to live my life as it’s the only one I know, which it is!

1 Like

I read in The Sheltering Sky by Paul Bowles a character’s opinion that “the difference between something and nothing is zero” and that the meaning of life comes down to “blood and excrement.” Bowles kills off this protagonist of his midway through the novel. What is the purpose of the universe? To be the universe, in the case of authorship.

Essentially everything is information… The information that we percieve comes from the five senses but there other kinds of information that cannot be percieve by human beings but can be percieve by other creatures. Like ultrasonic ans subsonic sounds.

So what we know as reality is only the accepted reality… To percieve the existentence outside to the boundary of our five senses we need another kind of perception … Which yoga is termed as the “inner eye”.

With this we can percieve the activity in our body and by inference know the universe. It needs striving from our side because yogic tools are subjective tools.

Tell me one thing… You can experience do much of the outside world… but so much blood flowing in the body… can you experience that? That is because our senses are outward bound. We need something to percieve the inner core of who we are.

That can be done by using subjective tools.

Obviously getting out of it in some day.

1 Like

If intelligent life is rare and original reality is endless… I’d say they’re pretty good.
If simulations are limited to be less complex than reality, they’re even better.

1 Like

who could really know and does it matter? i believe in intelligent design but that is one of many. eat, drink and be merry.

1 Like