Schizophrenia.com

What is one of your biggest problems

My biggest problem is I don’t have enough to do. I feel like I am in jail.

5 Likes

I honestly have no complaints.

4 Likes

ocd thoughts and reliving the past and harping about it.

4 Likes

Resistance to doing things.

3 Likes

my weight right now is my biggest problem.

3 Likes

The health of my family

2 Likes

Right now I’m in trouble with the government I don’t really want to elaborate but I’m really afraid.

2 Likes

My defect, like i can’t think properly, without terrible thoughts that make me sick, even on meds

2 Likes

Flaming anxiety. Im always worrying about something. Unless im drunk - than i couldnt give a monkeys.

CPN actually said to have a couple of beers everyday, but i cant do that cos its never just the two and i dont wanna break my current stint of being 4 months sober.

That and people treating me like a bank - but thats my fault, cos i keep letting them back in my life cos im lonely.

4 Likes

My inability to cope with stress. If I were able to I could go back to work.

4 Likes

How often does the cleaning lady come around? She’s nice right?

2 Likes

Biggest problem, I can’t get the housework done. Second biggest, my van is a POS.

2 Likes

My whole mobile home is falling apart and I don’t know what to fix first

2 Likes

Can you get a newer one? That’s what people where I am from do when they can’t fix them any more.

3 Likes

Idk. I might look into it. I was looking online the other day and it seems it would be cheaper just to fix the one I have.

1 Like

Once a week usually on a monday. Takes her about a couple of hours. I pay her £15 an hour now cos she upped her rates, but she does stuff like the ironing and changes the bed sheets as well as cleaning.

When im unwell, shes kind enough todo the odd bit of shopping as well and pick up the meds, where i will bung her extra. Nice lady.

Its still cheaper than getting social services involved - where they charge silly money and would pinch most of my PIP.

3 Likes

Biggest problem right now are intrusive thoughts and voices/thought voices

2 Likes

Intrusive thoughts , thinking problems and negative symptoms

my is i don’t laugh enough, or take time to play around ,

The waxing and waning of psychosis, and the intermediate remission phases.

Think I’m in for a longggggggg remission phase now, cos I’ve fully fixed all the causal issues in my life that cause insomnia, then psychosis & temp schizophrenic symptoms.

1 Like