What is on your mind?

What is on my mind now, is that I am dealing with intrusive thoughts now. @rogueone how many threads can I create? Is it 3 threads?

3 Likes

Yeah it’s cool. Just don’t overdo things. You’ll get more hits keeping it small but remember it’s a quiet time of the night for the boards…it’ll pick up later with the Europeans and the early Americans.

2 Likes

Sorry but that reminds me of a fluffy (the stand up comedian) joke! Lol

1 Like

@rogueone I’m just curious. Were you ever at a point where, you were worse off than you are now.

2 Likes

Yes. Plenty of times. I had a three years spell trying abilify and it was an abject failure. It happens but I got better…slowly!

2 Likes

Interesting, so medicine helped you a lot. but you had to help yourself without medicine as well.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re having intrusive thoughts Jake. It sucks. I usually listen to music when this happens, think about things that make me happy … like thoughts of my mom or find something to distract me. Mainly music… maybe you could play drums to help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.