What is on your mind?

Nothing right now…lol lol lol, but I am being serious at the same time.

6 Likes

Hi @Jake . I’m just trying to decide what to do since the forum will be slowing down quite a bit soon. I will still keep an eye on the forum but I can do a couple activities while I watch it. Trying to decide between miniature painting and reading. I can only read so much at a time though.

5 Likes

Oooooo what minis do you paint? I used to be really into that

1 Like

I just started but so far I have painted 4 D&D related miniatures. I’m thinking of ordering something a little bigger to paint though since most of these are really tiny and kind of strain my eyes to see.

2 Likes

Maybe a dragon or something might be something a little bigger on the same scale as the miniatures.

2 Likes

Cool!!! Pictures?? :grinning:

2 Likes

I feel a bit depressed today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I’m going to bed at a good time, but I’m waking up too early. Starting to Tire me out

Other than that, poetry and love

2 Likes

I think a big part of why i feel like ■■■■ lately is just knowing that im not normal. I felt a lot better when i thought that my brain was normal.

3 Likes

Pfffft. Normal is overrated! All the great, innovative, creative work in the world was done by people who weren’t “normal.” I find it insulting if someone calls me normal.

(I understand what you’re saying though – I’ve wished I weren’t SZA, too.)

2 Likes

I can’t believe my self healing powers got ignited. I have been for a dip in the ocean for the second day in the row. I slowly gaining trust in my voices and the universe again. I studied a little self-esteem, selfworth and resilience. The chat about love recently was helping to. I am getting confident. Can’t believe it’s happening in Halloween season.

2 Likes

That’s probably not a good idea.

5 Likes

Here’s the two that I previously uploaded. I’m too lazy to take pictures of them all.

7 Likes

I have to go to work in a couple hours. My boss said he would pay me the $60.00 dollars the company owes me today. I’m wondering if I will get it today or if there will be another delay…

1 Like

I worked up the motivation to take pics of the other 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

The base on the dwarf needs a little gray touch up where I slopped I see. It’s much easier to see in the close ups of the photos. They are pretty tiny IRL.

5 Likes

@Bowens ahhhhhh they’re so good!! :heart: I love the owl troll!

3 Likes

Thanks @anon2818416 !

1 Like

You were always on myyyyyy mind. You were always on my mind

1 Like

Have you checked out Hero Forge?? You can order custom minis and then paint them yourself.

I’ve ordered 2 so far, one for Cyberpunk and my Gnome Warlock from Dungeons and Dragons!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the link @anon2818416 ! I will check it out.

1 Like