What is on your mind now

I don’t have anything to do. Therefore I am trying to get involved with this site.

I am currently thinking about giving our dog a bath tomorrow since it is supposed to be fairly warm out.

2 Likes

I am currently struggling with loneliness, and wondering how to fill my time. I’m bored, but my passion/desire is not back yet.

2 Likes

Wondering how much to tell a friend. Can’t say more

Thinking about what to make for dinner tomorrow night. I Frozen the last of the chicken soup, and looking forward to something new

I know, earth-shattering stuff, right? LOL

1 Like

My injury. A tree fell on our house and dislocated my knee.

3 Likes

S*** man, when did this happen?

1 Like

Three days ago

1 Like

Two days before my birthday lol

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, that sounds bloody painful. I dislocated my knee in hapkido class once, and The Grandmaster simply put it back into place and rubbed it vigorously. I can’t believe how quick it healed, though it did take a while still

Take care of yourself

1 Like

I can’t live with my abuse, but I can neither live with the sadness that the abuse is the answer too. I hope rehab can help me. Can’t wait for my appointment monday, next week.

2 Likes

I hope you can find direction @bluebutterfly . I know myself how powerful addiction can be. God Bless

2 Likes

I am wondering if my paranoid thoughts will go away when I stop taking latuda in a couple days.

Oh wow. That’s scary! How severe is your pain?

1 Like

I’m getting ready for bed. I hope you find things to fill up your time, but it’s good having you on the site.

2 Likes

All I can think about is wanting to play Skyrim lol! My Switch is charging up atm.

1 Like

Thanks @ZmaGal……15151515

1 Like

Someone took both pairs of nail clippers.

1 Like

Thinking about the awful week ahead.

Not bad, like a 4/10 at worst.

1 Like

I’m currently thinking about my triggers, and pondering the question; “why do I assume I know what other people are feeling?”.

1 Like