Schizophrenia.com

What Is Life, Without The Goal, For Sex Of Another Endless Day?

SoO0…,

Without Sex As The Beginning Of Another Adventure Within A Boring Or Exciting Day.

What Else Is There?.

Thoughts?.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:zzz: :dizzy: :zzz:
:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:

P.s. She Reached In The Cabinet, And Pulled Out A Teacup. Began To Fill It, And Asked A Question.

Sex is overrated

I think sanity comes before sex.

SoO0…,

Without Sex As The Moment Of Existential Truth. Relying On Someone’s Approval To The Certain Sphere Around The Center Of Yourself. And Weighing Your Future Options On To Being Accepted Or Denied.

Arrives Consumption & Creativity.

After Breaking Down The Barrier’s Sex Provides. Even In Your Own Company. Let’s Say, Like A Panic Button Someone Presses To Feel Apart Of Living Existence Again.

Leaves Filling A Void. Be It Endless Snacks. or Endless Meals.

Something Doesn’t Feel Right. So One Jus Keeps Thinking The Answer Rests In Food.

Which, Jus Like Unprotected Sex, Leaves Almost Endless Problems Yet To Be Discovered.

It’s Easy To See, Neither Consumption Or Sex Solves Any Of Your Root Problems, Panic’s And Worries.

Which Leaves Creativity. Now It’s Clear To See, Thus Could Be The Key To Unlock The Door Of Inner Microscopic Eternal Prisons.

But!, In A Perfect Circle It Can Still Leave A Void. For A Successful Artist Usually Plays Till His/Her Last Day On Earth. As Does The Other Two Landscapes, Be It Sex Or Consumption. Keeps Seeking Physical Remembrance, Or Endless Mountains Of Food. Till The Curtains Close.

So I Ask Politely,

What Am I Missing Here, In Thus Painting Known As The Mysteries Of Living And Dying?.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:

P.s. She Began To Draw Circles As They Began To Hover Above The Paper. Leaving Traces Of Fire.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.