What is it with eggs on things?

It seems like any cooking show I watch people are putting eggs on things. Burgers, fries, pizza etc. That just seems not right. Maybe I’m wrong but ick.

2 Likes

I agree. It’s nasty.

2 Likes

A bacon and egg sandwich is heaven

6 Likes

Haha me too. I found a picture of a burger that has compressed broccoli buns. It’s for when you “can’t eat bread right now” but still want to enjoy a burger. Enjoy a broccoli bun burger? You’re not serious…

Most cooking shows make nasty things I wouldn’t eat. I have a picky palette that likes simple things, no orange pesto sauce or anything like that please.

4 Likes

A fried egg on a cheeseburger is amazing. I’ve never heard of it on pizza.

4 Likes

I’m okay with that kind of thing like egg mcmuffins etc.

2 Likes

In my opinion pesto is probably one of the worst foods.

3 Likes

Eggs kind of make me feel nauseous.
Not a big fan.

1 Like

I like bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches. No eggs on burgers though. That’s going too far.

2 Likes

Sunny side up eggs on burgers are huge here in portugal, but it requires you eat the burger with a fork and knife :slight_smile:

Eggs on burgers are offered at every burger shop including Burger King. McDonald’s doesn’t have an option though

2 Likes

We go through three dozen eggs a week at my house. We like eggs on our grilled cheese, in our ramen, scrambled on toast, fried, mixed into friend rice, etc.

4 Likes

Guys, I know it sounds gross, but :egg: + :hotdog: = :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

How do you cook the egg for the hotdog? I’m curious to try it now. I bet over easy would be good.

My dad’s chickens lay 9-10 eggs a day that we know of. There are 15 hens so we’ve got 5 hens that we don’t know where they’re laying.

Egg is good in ramen with hot sauce

2 Likes

scrambled 151515

1 Like

I like egg on my cheese burger. But egg on pizza I don’t think I would like. Bacon and egg sandwich is very good to me.

I can remember having creamed eggs when I was an inpatient that made me nauseous. Also sometimes omelettes can make me nauseous. Scrambled egg is usually ok, but not always.Boiled/fried/poached eggs don’t make me nauseous.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.