What Is In Your Fridge ATM?

I spend 4 bucks on that little box of organic milk such a rip off but the regular milk gives me diahrea and stomach cramps

2 Likes

I have condiments, fruits and vegetables, hamburger, turkey, cheese, pudding, yogurt, propel, orange juice, milk and in my freezer there’s more veggies and tamale, bagel dogs and chicken.

2 Likes

Oh this and that. The most important item is my Coca-Cola. Don’t know what I would do without it.

2 Likes

Too many things to mention. It’s well stocked.

2 Likes

A lot of ready made meals at the moment cause me and my partner are a bit too tired to cook from scratch due to new baby.

2 Likes

Yummy chocolate milk!

2 Likes

I got a fresh frozen roast and lots of frozen veggies with two types of fancy ice cream in my freezer.

In my fridge I got 4% cottage cheese, vanilla Greek yogurt, raw eggs, American cheese, a roll of Pillsbury pizza dough, Canadian bacon slices, shredded mozzarella cheese, raw potatoes, fresh celery, fresh onions and fresh carrots.

3 Likes

A tub of butter. Thats it. Too close to shopping day - and i mostly eat out the freezers anyway! lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.