What is good time to sleep for this morning bird?

Usually go to sleep after 5pm after i take my medication. Decided to sleep a little bit later today. What is good time to sleep maybe 8p usually in bed around 6p. Just do not wake up in the middle of the night. Usually awake at 6am. Sometimes i just sleep early so i won’t get an anxiety/panic attack in the evening.

Currently I’m sleeping around 9:30 pm and I wake up around 5:30 6:00 am. If i sleep earlier than that, I wake up in the middle of the night. But 5 pm is really too early, maybe you could go for a walk instead?

http://www.cet-hosting.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=61524&lang=en

I’ve given up. I’m waking up at 3 to 4 pm again. No rhyme or reason not even sure what time I go to be usually. It’s between 2 and 8 am.

Do what You’ve gotta do to function. If I had a job i’d basically have to accept a dependency on sleeping pills as part of my life.

Hang in there @see121 I know your struggles are far greater than most of ours. It’s probably better to wake up early than to sleep in. You can get more done during the day.

I go to sleep about 11pm and wake up at 6:30am. For work. I sleep in to 10am on weekends

same, my time clock is ass backwards. although if i wanted i could probably sleep the entire day and night. I just wake up because i should lol.

1 Like

Yeah lol… that’s funny man… I was just thinking… Does that guy sleep? without putting two and two together… like oh wait who am I to judge I’m awake too…

I can’t sleep for more than 12 hours at best any more. I actually hope to get 6 hours in all at once if I can.

Taking melatonin will ■■■■ sleeping up unless you stick with it

1 Like