What is a random fact about you that would surprise people

I love rebels. Maybe you could try again. You are never too old to educate yourself if you want to.

1 Like

No energy now. But I really do love learning

1 Like

I dont share this with just anyone but i dropped out in grade 6. (Dont worry i adopted to being an audodidact so i can get by. Bitumin, does know how to spellā€¦sort of.)

1 Like

Thatā€™s okay!! Iā€™m not judging you. You express yourself very well I wouldnā€™t have guessed it.

1 Like

Iā€™m an anxious person but people always say that I look so cool, calm and collected.

People used to say that I could calm a stressful and conflict situation down. But after my sz I canā€™t even have a small argument without bit affecting me and that can last for days and weeks.

1 Like

That I wasnā€™t fat all my life.

2 Likes

I am 2 months pregnant

6 Likes

Thatā€™s odd. Okay.

1 Like

Haha :laughing:. Thatā€™s cool :sunglasses:

I am a schizophrenic

1 Like

I dated a guy from Saudi Arabia and a guy from UAE. I was in love with a guy from Spain.

3 Likes

That I have potential criminal tendencies?

At least I hope that would be surprisingā€¦

3 Likes

We already know that. Bring up something positive that you think would surprise everyone.

I thought you meant in real life. But something interesting is that Iā€™ve fully recovered from anorexia in a few months, (partly because of meds). I also used to skateboard.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s great that you were able to change your life in a positive way. Skateboarding is difficult. You re very talented.

1 Like

The only skateboarders I know are Tony Hawk and Christian Osoi. I mean I know of them.
Skating became a ā€œthingā€ when I was in middle school in the ā€˜90s I think it was

I tried to get my daughter to learn skateboarding. I thought sheā€™d be good at it but she wouldnā€™t do it.

2 Likes

ā€¦that I play classical music on piano. When I was in the hospital, the staff and patients all came to listen in amazement. Thatā€™s a fond memory and that was the last time I remember playing the piano. I gave it to my daughter, but Iā€™d like to get back in to it. I wish I had a piano now.

3 Likes

You can always buy one at a thrift store or online sites like craigslist.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a serial killer :rofl::thinking::ok_hand: