What is a positive thing that happened to you in the last week

The most positive thing that happened to me in a week, is when I went to drum lessons…last Friday.

6 Likes

Got up early and got my grocery shopping out of the way. And then cooked a dish from a recipe I downloaded. I also had small victories over my neighbors.

5 Likes

Learnt some things about my condition im learning to face the pain and get things done.

4 Likes

Ate out mexican food

4 Likes

This week good things happened.

I got a tattoo of my horse on my arm yesterday.

My former stepmother called and I appreciate her phone calls.

I managed to do pump.

I gave my sacred neigh a carrot and filmed her.

I slept without sleeping tablets.

I got cruelty free food delivered.

4 Likes

Got one step closer to freedom. Through awareness.mindfulness

2 Likes

I have continued to read for the past one month , although the same book … but I find it hard to concentrate usually enough to finish a book… Still more than 1000 pages to go though …

5 Likes

I went dancing again! And i went with my son to the movie The secret garden.

2 Likes

Good for you. Keep it up and you will find it is so rewarding to read a good book.

1 Like

Daughter turned 28. I cooked cleaned baked and invited 10 people into my apartment. That’s ten people more than I’m use to!

5 Likes

My son decided to stay here one more week before moving out on his own so I get to have a few more long conversations.

I also had an extremely bad headache for 3 days and finally it went away and now I feel better.

4 Likes

I leased my very first apartment with my boyfriend!! We move in next weekend!

6 Likes

I posted an interesting photo of me on Facebook. Now ppl can see what I look like a bit more. Nothing to hide. Except secrets :angry:

1 Like

Ooh that’s exciting good luck!

1 Like

My kiddo didn’t cry for the first time when I dropped him off at nursery!

1 Like

I walked to flea market on Sunday and bought three books at bargain prices :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I thought i couldn’t handle my parttime job and had to apply for disability, but i managed my job without too much stress

4 Likes

They have given the store I work at more opening hours after corona is subsiding, so I’m back working again part time. Also I got a bundle of movies I ordered so now I probably have entertainment for a long time.

I was able to sign up for a hugee box of groceries for $10. I signed up through a community start up in my city that helps the needy. I’ll get my groceries in about a week though, but I’m super grateful.

3 Likes

iam still looking for one…good thing.

1 Like