What is a good time to sleep?

I am thinking 7pm or 8pm. Also drink some warm milk.

2 Likes

I personally go to bed at around 10 pm. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

2 Likes

10PM is a good time to go to bed.

1 Like

I take my meds about 7pm and am sleeping by 8pm. :crab::crab::crab:

2 Likes

Whenever you feel your body is telling you to sleep.

4 Likes

It depends when you need to get up and how much sleep you need. Lots of people need to get up early for work or school and most people need 8 or 9 hours of sleep. I heard it’s best to go to sleep before midnight but I’m not quite sure why unless you need to get up early.

1 Like

Just ate dinner, now going to bed. Is it wise to go to bed on a full stomach?

It’s best to eat something light like yogurt if you’re going to eat before bed.

1 Like

I’ve been up since midnight and it’s now 9:24 pm so it’s time for me to sleep

1 Like

I has noodles :blush:

That should be fine.

1 Like

Normally I go to bed around 8pm and get up around 4am but some nights I can’t sleep at all

2 Likes

I am in bed around 9pm and I get up around 6. I think 7pm is a bit too early.

I like going to bed at 10:30, but that’s because it gives me a little time with hubby when he’s on day shift, and a little time by myself when he’s on nights. Right now, I’ve been going to bed waaay late, though. It’ll take some time to get it sorted out.

Midnight at the latest, in my opinion. I’m a hypocrite though and have been staying up all night and sleeping all day for like a week straight. Do not recommend.

I prefer early mornings - so i take my night meds at 5pm and im asleep usually by 6pm, especially now winter is here.

Up at 4.30 - 5 am. Its when i get most the housework done, so i can sit on my arse all day in front of this computer lol.

I try to be in bed by 9 pm nowadays. I tend to awaken pretty early. Like between 4 and 6 am in the morning. Oftentimes, I nap between 830 am and 1100 am too. I pray and watch Mass on YouTube.com as soon as I awaken.

1 Like

I go to bed at midnight. Sometimes later sometimes earlier. You folks go to bed early.

1 Like

I go by intuitive bedtimes. So whenever basically. That includes waking up in the night then going back to sleep quite often

1 Like

anytime before 11 pm, the early the better. sleep early, wake up early and start the day.

1 Like