What is a cure to inner fear/Anxiety...?

What is a cure to inner fear/Anxiety…?

1 Like

Facing your demons, in other words, get out on a limb, leave your comfort zone. I should take my own advice on that more often, but that is the only real cure for it

1 Like

after my first psychotic episode I was ‘‘shell shocked’’ for years, which caused PTSD and full fear

You could try challenging it, and you’ll realize it’s as accurate as u think

I should of said since 2010 I beat it to a level that I suffer no more syptoms

How did you do it? Did therapy help?

How did u do it ?

yes, it is beatable. Anxiety and panic is all a mind game…I tried meds for it and it didn’t help…it wasn’t until I overcame the fear and learned to ignore the fear I beat it…I go everywhere without any occurences now.

2 Likes

Similar for sza or sz?

1 Like

I learnt and matured into a peaceful and peace minded person

Could someone tell me how to get over my fear? I can barely drive anymore.

I spoke to my med provider about my fears, and she said to look for what triggers it.

Jayster

1 Like

You can clear it from your subconscious

1 Like

Maybe . . .

Jayster

I deprogrammed my whole mind

1 Like

I’m always fearful, 24/7.
Agoraphobia, GAD, OCD and full of all kinds of phobias.

Don’t know what to do, the meds don’t really help.

I might go back on Klonopin though.
See if this helps a little.

So frustrating.

1 Like

Aside from immersing oneself into fearful situations, and working to desensitize yourself, my therapist says a panic attack shouldn’t be denied. That can make it last longer. If you want to lessen anxiety, you have to work at it!

No one wakes up and says POOF… I’m over my anxiety now. If that’s all it takes, everyone would be doing it.

2 Likes

I know @JustTrish.
Easier said than done.

Thanks by the way :slightly_smiling_face:

Yw, hon @Wave 151515

1 Like

I’ve been doing Dialectical Behavior Therapy to deal with my anxiety and negative emotions and it’s helping me find new ways of coping with my fears. Meds weren’t helping so my therapist started doing the DBT with me. I also have borderline personality disorder and DBT helps me deal with overwhelming emotions.