Schizophrenia.com

What inspired you to create your nickname?

I like Lazy-boy-chairs.

1 Like

I need to get one of those nice and comfortable gaming chairs. They’re flashy too.

I actually own an off brand lazy-boy. Mine is a living room chair not a gaming chair. I’m sure they sell gaming ones.

1 Like

I really don’t know. But I don’t like it.

I take payment in Rick and Morty memes. One is sufficient.

1 Like

oh and my screen name was originally ZombieMombie because I like zombies and a zombie mom is a Mombie.

I changed it to DearZombie because I used to give bad advice and was an undead Dear Abby type.

2 Likes

I’m simply the canuk because Im Canadian

1 Like

I am in Canada too.

1 Like

@Aziz What province? I’m in Ontario.

I am in Quebec so I speak French too.

1 Like

I was (and am) so solitary, I was hoping to strike a chord with people. I’m still really shy.

1 Like

I wanted a username that was partly my real name and also distinct from other online aliases.

This is a more candid me about my life struggles, and also I wanted a dancing banana to smile at.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am a child of the Earth, love to care for it, love nature - and hippie life to some degree. :blush::v::seedling::earth_africa::sunflower:

1 Like

Heigen5 just is a cameup name to change this world a bit more friendly. I mean that was one of the reasons why I created it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.