things would be so hard for me

3 Likes

Salad Salad Salad… yum

2 Likes

as in grass? lol just kidding

7 Likes

i guess I wouldn’t have to read everything before eating it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We have vegetarian “drumstick”, vegetarian “roasted pork” that look and taste like real chicken drumstick and roasted pork.

2 Likes

#FOR REAL

Yesterday I was invited to another Barbecue party and I ate some chicken and some meat - I am unhappy with myself.
I need to let go of animal eating completely.

I bought some ground faux beef. Gonna make tacos tomorrow.

BTW @sirBoring If you know how to make some basic dishes, soya faux meat is so cheap and tastes awesome!

That would be hard. I like vegetables ,but don’t get nearly enough, but the vegetarian offerings from the supermarket are by and large crap.

2 Likes

Only fake meat I ever liked was when I got chicken nuggets vegetarian. It would be difficult. I really like meat!! Especially chicken. I could eat chicken every meal the rest of my life being honest. I don’t need pork or beef, but chicken I need!!! And I’m a bird lover so it’s ironic.

1 Like

Hmmm…wouldn’t that mean that animals, birds, reptiles, insects, etc wouldn’t exist? What would they be made of?

2 Likes

And humans wouldn’t exist either. Cannibals wouldn’t be happy!!! I thought the same thing but decided to just play along. Lol.

2 Likes

I guess I would have more respect for animals.
then again, i have no respect for ants and flies, so…

That would not make any difference to me as I’m vegetarian lol! :grinning:

Those vegetable burgers are so quirky tasting, made of carrots and green beans. If you block any meat thoughts while eating them, it’s ok I guess, but it’s not a “meat substitute” and never will be.

It’s an entirely different critter.

if meat didn’t exist… then i would… have to… go… vegan

:0 

1 Like

I couldn’t be a Vegetarian.
I love meat too much.
Give me a double bacon cheeseburger any day!

2 Likes

That would be really tough. I am somewhat of a ‘meatatarian’ so I wouldn’t know what to eat. I guess I am OK with rice, veggies, beans and noodles but they are always sides with MEAT!

1 Like

I love meat… but nothing beats pasta! :yum:

1 Like

if meat didn’t exist, i’d probably eat peanuts instead. but i’m not an elephant… so… yeah… that wouldn’t work for me…

1 Like

Uh, folks, what do you think OUR bodies are made of?!?

This is what happens when people don’t follow ideas to their logical end.

:smirk:

1 Like