What helps you to relax?

I smoke CBD flower when I’m feeling anxious, and it helps a ton. There are strains meant to calm you down at night, which I also do. They don’t make you fall asleep, but they help you stay asleep.

3 Likes

Indirectly I think excersising does it for me. I always feel more at ease and in balance after a good work out.

Also keeping my apartment dim lighted in the evening seems to get me into a relax mode.

4 Likes

I had a nice walk today and then a bath tonight and i did a little exercise afterwards in the kitchen, s

I till feel like a useless, lazy, fat pointless waster though

Turn off all lights and close curtains. Listen to the appliances hum. wait for meds to kick in.

1 Like

Playing guitar, light exercise, a snack…
And of course, meditation

2 Likes

Meditation
Deep tissue massage
Completely avoiding certain people.

2 Likes

meditation and getting a massage.

1 Like

Retreating to my bed and going on my phone.

Something very relaxing about that.

3 Likes

Meditation, Eckhart Tolle quotes, yoga, nature.

3 Likes

going home after working all day

5 Likes

Ahh so true, dividedself

1 Like

Tango dancing, writing, baking bread, cuddling someone, showering in de dark with candles, music, chatting with a friend, drinking tea, walking in nature, prayer.

4 Likes

i’m sleeping a lot more now idk why lol, it is nice though

2 Likes

Cuddling. Good food. Being a proactive person. Being silly. Enjoying sunshine. Hiding in my bedroom on my bed. Walking in the sunshine. Friendship.

2 Likes

Oh and any time spent with my kid, no matter what we do. (Okay, except for the rare times he is in a bad mood, but he is mostly a sweet and relaxed kid).

2 Likes

Meditation, music and a warm shower.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.