What helps you to relax?

I have a few things that have helped me to relax esp at night…

here are a few tips

I had a nice bath with some lavender and clary sage, it was really relaxing and i had my radio on as well so just relaxing in the bath listening to nice music.

I have my mood lighting colour changing diffuser on as well and radio,

taking the blue light off my tv has helped a lot too; the light was causing me a lot of stress and i didnt know, i should sleep better now and get tired easier now i have done this

10 Likes

Laying in bed on my phone

3 Likes

Deep breathing, and becoming very aware of my bodily Sensations usually works for me. The nice thing is, it’s always there at my fingertips

2 Likes

music helps me relax. When i listen music that lifts my mood a lot. Also watching movies with my dad or going for a walk with my dad when the weather is better.

4 Likes

A couple puffs of cannabis, followed by a long hot bath with thunderstorm music

4 Likes

thc worsens psychosis

2 Likes

Not for me it doesnt

1 Like

My vape, I’ll puff on it.

Music, music always helps. Silence can be triggering when I’m alone with the voices.

My CBD drops help with the anxiety.

Clean sheets and a hot shower for a nice night sleep.

3 Likes

Meditation and yoga.

4 Likes

Pranyama breathing.
Fifteen fifteen

3 Likes

Music. Guitar. Mountainbiking.
Stuff that puts you into a flow state where you won’t think about past or future just the present.

6 Likes

I find that a morning walk helps me to be able to relax easier
Listening to music
Watching pop concert on iPad
A relaxing bath

3 Likes

I like a walk too but not in the morning,

2 Likes

I was using about 300mg cbd capsules.

4 Likes

I have the little bottle for the tongue but i didnt like the taste, is meant to help

3 Likes

a nice hot shower, relaxing music.

4 Likes

Bath, seeing some animal s, seeing happy couples, seeing Mountain s, and sky

3 Likes

Music & Vaping nicotine.

4 Likes

Anyone try mood lighting? i have a colour changer and it looks nice and chilled and warm as well, its nice,

The thing with the blue light on computer screens is the blue light tricks your mind into thinking it is daylight so it keeps you alert, your mind doesn’t wind down like it should, you can with the nightlight on in display settings.

1 Like

I lay down in my bed and count down, thinking of drifting off away on the current on a sailboat, I just close my eyes and take deep breaths :upside_down_face:

3 Likes