What helps you shower?

Sarcosine helps me shower every day. Before that, I would only shower once or twice a week.

2 Likes

I lived at a place that had bed bugs. It was horrible.

that is very unfortunate haha :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

thereā€™s a fly on my screen!

1 Like

If I donā€™t shower for a day or two I start to feel grimy which motivates me to shower. I like having showers personally, it doesnā€™t really bother me but I do tend to stay in too long sometimes.

2 Likes

Hit it with a baseball bat !!!

1 Like

Soap, lots of soap

1 Like

Then weā€™d say bye to sir boring till he gets a new computer and we donā€™t want that!!!

2 Likes

Nice hair, fresh skin :grin: Cleanliness

I now quickly just take all of my clothes off and rush over to the shower. :blush:

2 Likes

I think about how I smell and I donā€™t want to make any one disgusted by me.

Thinking in it like a relaxing moment, and a moment to take care of myself like depilate, to cut the nailsā€¦ After that I feel better and I can watch TV relaxed before going to the bed :slight_smile:

Playing music and singing along in the shower. Seriously helps

1 Like

Your sheets. They need to be clean. Itā€™s so important

2 Likes

Clean skin tastes better!

1 Like

I knew you were a cannibal!!!

1 Like

I agree that a good shower head helps. I donā€™t have money to buy one now, but perhaps in the future. For now, I like to listen to happy, upbeat music while showering. I will keep my phone on the counter in a ziploc bag to keep out moisture. The scent of my body wash is one that I enjoy, this helps me too. I also noticed that since I cut my hair short, I am less reluctant to wash itā€¦ I used to have long curly hair that took more time to wash.

1 Like

I exercise before I take a shower.

3 Likes

exercise is a reason why i started taking showers seriously

1 Like

I can go the other way and say what makes it more difficult to shower.
I shower in very cold water and itā€™s really not that easy.
But my health is so precious,
and it is supposed to be good for my health.
Perhaps my sharing of this story can motivate you fellows to shower-
I shower in very cold water, and you can adjust the temperature of the water so that you feel nice about itā€¦

2 Likes