What helps you shower?

what helps you shower?

1 Like

Knowing that my sheets must stay clean. Else they’d going to infect me

2 Likes

For a few reasons I switched to a shower gel and loafa does help get me motivated to have a shower tbh. Just a bit more fun then soap and I do feel better after a shower which motivates me to have one the next time. Mostly the reason I changed was soap as can dry out the skin during symptoms I tended to feel itchy adding to the confusion

3 Likes

Water pipes, a shower head and water.

6 Likes

Being worried that I look and/or smell gross to my husband and coworkers…

1 Like

how old are u hedgehog just wondering.

I’m 50. I made it all the way to 50. :blush:

6 Likes

only fifty more to go to get to 100!!!

4 Likes

My folks let me shower at theirs. For some reason this is easier than showering at mine. Isn’t easy for us though.

1 Like

the shower head makes a huge difference. invest in a quality one dude

2 Likes

I’m willing to be here ten more years at the outside. I really hope God won’t ask more…

1 Like

I am willing to live for a billion more years if I get to do 1 minute a day of mathematics and languish
for the rest of the day!
This one minute is worth everything for me!
For example today I studied a little mathematics super grateful for that!!!

3 Likes

I used to get dr/dp and panic attacks in the shower. Not anymore. I was showering daily or every other day until I started smoking cigs again. I just get lazy or preoccupied. I shower when I start to smell. I read that it’s good for our limbic system to smell good.

What kind of math? Do you have a background in math?

I am supposed to be superb at math as my father is a(fairly talented) mathematics researcher and my mother also studied mathematics.
Unfortunately the disease onset came immediately as I started studying at university.
Miraculously I managed to complete several undergraduate courses since then.
This is my background.
I study the book “The linear algebra a beginning graduate student ought to know” by Jonathan Golan.

4 Likes

I remind myself of how refreshed I will feel. Also, I shower on a schedule (only twice a week, usually) so it being routine helps me kick-ass just because it’s shower day for me.

Just remember you going to get an infection from dirty sheets. they stink and will give you horrible things jimbo. A shower prevents these things as you always have a clean sheet and your sleep improves. never defeat the value of a clean sheet. it is a beautiful things my friend

1 Like

Yeah my mum cleans my sheets for me. I change them regular.

1 Like

Music, coffee and immersion.

I find it really difficult to get the motivation to shower…unless my skin starts getting red and irritated. Then I know I have to go take a shower.