What Helps You Most?

I tend to write poems or draw… Just wondering if anyone did something cool like woodworking or music! Or anything really!

It’d just be interesting to see what everyone likes to do!

1 Like

I play guitar badly, but I love it! I also write short stories. I’m working on a series now based off my DnD party and our adventures.

3 Likes

After a long period of anhedonia, I finally enjoy music, I am writing a poem full of hints about my delusions and voices

1 Like

I always have a game I’m playing online a few hours a day. It’s usually competitive, lately it’s smash brothers ultimate. Ninjastar have you ever heard of R.A. Salvatore’s Forgotten Realms books? They’re really good.

Mr. Star has read those. I can’t get into a new series now because one of my favorite books is finally getting a TV adaptation and I can’t afford to be obsessed with more than one thing at a time. I’ll lose all productivity!

2 Likes

Music, Poems, Graphics, Stories. But yeah, some of you have heard some of my ish. So, mainly music making in my homestudio.

1 Like

Posting here, family, pandora music, and studying/challenging myself.

1 Like

Reading with a goal in explorations. Meanwhile I listen to radios.

Being still, quiet and calm helps me most. I am an introvert and I find people to be very overwhelming sometimes. When I’m alone, I recharge and re-balance. I love the peace. Where I live is very quiet, and I’m very thankful for that.

3 Likes

I play piano, practice yoga and meditation, read classic literature, study Spanish, like to cook, am into art and art history, love classical music and own a pet cat.
I am also an introvert and all my activities are solo activities.

2 Likes

Who are your favourite classical composers?
My favourite ones are: Bach, Buxtehude, Brahms, Mahler, Stockhausen, Schoenberg, Webern

2 Likes

I love Mozart and Beethoven. Very dramatic.

1 Like

Good. I prefer Beethoven. Mozart is too happy. Lol

1 Like

:laughing: I agree!

1 Like

My favorites are Satie, Chopin, Beethoven, Bach, and St. Saens.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I forgot Satie

2 Likes

I am learning to play piano, studying French, running an online radio station, play flight sims (XPlane 11!!! Whooo!!!) and am into retro gaming. Taking a bit of a break from photography. Burned out.

I have way too many interests and not enough discipline to pick one and stick with it. Ive tried woodworking, math/science, edm prod, rap, writing, drawing, mechanicing/autobody repair, crocheting, and a bunch more stuff too.

However! Im going to be getting into blacksmithing this month. Hopefully it will be the thing that captures my attention and allows me to enter into the ideal state of being; obsession.

2 Likes

cross word puzzles, Free Cell and word search are my present hobbies.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.