What helps racing thoughts and panic

So I’m totally in anxiety mode but I’m to tired to get up and distract myself. I’m out of my nerve meds advice?

1 Like

Try concentrating on feeling your toes without touching them, and then your feet and then your ankles. Continue to go upward until you get to your head. If needed repeat a few times

Hey @CoCo. Good to see you out and about.

1 Like

Thanks @anon54988740! I’m still sick but no fever yet today. I’ve been having daily low grade fevers, plus body pain, fatigue and headaches.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Get better soon!

1 Like

Thanks @anon54988740 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @CoCo I appreciate it. I have trazodone for sleep not sure if that helps with anxiety though.

1 Like

I hope it helps you too

@Turtle43, what meds are you taking?

@anon42606141 invega, Xanax which I’m out of, and I have trazodone

1 Like

Trazodone is tetracyclic antidepresive, and mainly used for sleep…
Invega is good med…
How soon can you get xanax. It is addictive and may cause anxiety if missed, even for a day…

Not for 5 days, they only give me enough for 20 days, obviously they can’t count a calendar month lol

1 Like

“they” are iresponsible… :neutral_face:

:disappointed_relieved: it sucks having racing thoughts

1 Like

Ok, no problem, I think @CoCo had good point, try to concetrate on something, maybe make some tea, if you have in house…
If “they” decide to get you back on xanax, it’s usually starting again, which means a smaller dose for start again.
I had troubles before surgery, they didnt give me my meds, it was horror.

1 Like

I bet that was horrible!

1 Like

Are you in Europe, just asking?

No I’m in Tennessee.

1 Like

Ok… If you need, just page me, and try to get some antianxiety meds soon…
Explain what you felt without xanax…

Thank you so much. Sza diagnosis is still new to me it has changed me a lot. So I appreciate the help.

1 Like