What have you done that made you happy lately

I started reading my favorite book series again, Dune

4 Likes

i went for a 1.5 hour walk with my dad. that was really nice =)

7 Likes

I finally saved up enough money to buy a whole gaming PC setup. Got my favorite games downloaded and started playing last night. I’m very happy with my purchase.

5 Likes

last monday dad and i took the pontoon boat up river to my hometown and back, i’d never seen that stretch of earth from the river before, my current town is very scenic along the river, i felt like i was in a good place actually.

4 Likes

I blocked my “friend’s” phone number yesterday.

2 Likes

Some retail therapy! I bought a new phone since my old one is falling apart.

4 Likes

I went to a comic & pop culture convention, last week!! It was really fun. Lots and lots of people.

2 Likes

I would be tired after 30min lol

3 Likes

Just finished playing video games.

2 Likes

Every time I pick up the banjo.

Otherwise my usual movie watching time.

-S

4 Likes

Went for a walk this morning. Was very nice out

1 Like

I meditated.

1 Like

Gave one of my guitars an overhaul.

Hmmmm o I had lunch with my friends went to the beach I bought some baseball tickets Yeaa I’m doing great !

Counselled and old friend earlier - who people like to take advantage of. Hes a Jehovahs Witness so sees the good in everyone, and people financially abuse him.

I done a food parcel for him and bunged him twenty quid. The guy doesnt even smoke or drink - hes a legend.

Got called a Gentleman with a firm handshake. You see - i dont actually mind helping people out when they are genuine, cos im not badly off. Its the scroungers that lie and cheat that annoy me, and they ruin it for everyone else.

Quit my masters. Was too much pressure and now I’m happier. Just following some psychology courses now. Way more relaxed.

Played my gtr through my new fuzz pedal for about 1 1/2 hrs yesterday. Really enjoyed it :blush:

Came up with the idea for the art piece I want to make for over my couch, and started doing a little bit of it.

I got a job about 6 months ago and after slowly saving up, a few days ago I bought myself the new computer chair I’ve wanted for a long time. I’m really happy with it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.