What have i become...my sweetest friend...everyone one i know goes away...in the end...and you could have it all...my empire of dirt...i will let you down...i will make you hurt...i wear this crown of thrones...upon my liars chair...you are some where els

Lol no I love cats…but in kisses infinite wisdom they okd one of them to be a cat…not like a scary metal tiger…but a kitty cat…also metal tiger is a reference to dios holy diver…he talks about I guess Satan riding a tiger…as he…falls from grace…and explaining it made it weird…what did you do to this johnny cash…nin…thread lol

1 Like

Don’t you like Tool? They covered Calling Dr. Love

Also when I get a notification from this long ass thread title it hogs most of my notification tab lol…

2 Likes

wait I’m not sure if tool covered dr. love but it came up on google they did but then I played the song and its like a rock a by baby melody lol

1 Like

No I refuse you made this…just like you made the alleged Corey Taylor cover of love gun…that’s slipknots singer…I’m on to you and your kiss power agenda…I didn’t click it…I can’t I was mad the radio played that love gun cover…

1 Like

That’s actually really cool!

2 Likes

every time I see the title of this thread, I crack up because it’s so long

2 Likes

I’ve always loved Johnny Cash’s cover, have listened to it so many times when i’m in a certain mood. I always found the Nine Inch Nails version a bit too harsh sounding, but just looked up Trent’s piano version after reading your comment… I’d never heard it before. Amazing, just incredible.

1 Like

I was thinking about leaving this thread title for my husband when I leave on holiday.

Depressing. Yes. I should but I won’t.

1 Like

Yeah this is the version I just found… The raw emotion is so powerful…

1 Like

Yeah, I like both the Trent Reznor piano version and the Johnny Cash cover. Both have a lot of raw emotion.

1 Like

Glad you liked it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Peter Murphy cover is done with just a piano too. I think Trent actually plays the piano in that one. But Murphy’s singing is pretty different. He was the lead singer of the goth rock band, Bauhaus so his singing is very dark sounding, but I love it. It suits the song in a different way.

1 Like
1 Like