What have i become...my sweetest friend...everyone one i know goes away...in the end...and you could have it all...my empire of dirt...i will let you down...i will make you hurt...i wear this crown of thrones...upon my liars chair...you are some where els

How long can you make a title…lol…oo…found it that many chars…

5 Likes

Is this the johnny cash version?

1 Like

Of course rarely does the cover surpass the original…but he made it so sad…

2 Likes

I prefer the original, but the cover is great as well!

1 Like

Nin didn’t do a bad job at all…just watching old johnny cash pour wine across his table was heart wrenchingly sad…

2 Likes

He didn’t live long after the song came out. Can’t think of a better song which could sum up his life and carrier.

1 Like

Good one blessings love

1 Like

Damn he looks old there. I remember him in the first x-men movie from 2000…he was boss. That was a long time ago though I guess

My mom went to college with the guy who wrote this song. She knew Trent, but only as an acquaintance, not like good friends or anything

2 Likes

I always thought Cash’s version was the most emotional sounding version until I heard Trent play it live on the piano in a youtube video. Peter Murphy of Bauhaus also did a great cover.

1 Like

My dad went to high school with steven tyler and some other members of Aerosmith. They were a year older than him but he had gym class the same period as him and would play against him in sports some times :grin:

1 Like

Lol you pulled a Brian…but that is a cool story…@chew your getting negative points for bringing up skeletors band like their cool lol…just joking but gawd I hate Steven Tyler…

1 Like

a lot of people love aerosmith. Don’t tell @77nick77 you insulted them. Oops but you just did…

PS my therapist favorite celebrity of all time is Steven Tyler.

Steven Tyler is back in the saddle again.

1 Like

Ahh you tattled on me lol…aerosmith is fine…its just Steven Tyler…have you heard his country song…the video is racist against southerners…and plays to every stereotype they could fathom…all while hes looking like the skeletor and jack sparrows evil offspring…

1 Like

@chew found one of 2 musical raw nerves I have…in rock…the other is kiss…oh gods I hate kiss…gymicky overrated pop music in a metal disguise… Took the shine from good artist like Ronnie James dio…

2 Likes

I’m gonna be calling dr. love on you!

1 Like

He better keep that love gun where it belongs…and one of them is a ■■■■■■■ kitty cat…a cat…wtf …

1 Like

don’t make me tattle again. I’ll tell a certain moderator that starts with rhu and ends with bot on you that you made fun of cats :smile:

1 Like