What happened yesterday - possession or what?

Have been taking 200mg amisulpride and 5mg olanzapine, but four days ago tapered my amisulpride to 100mg because I wanted to see if I still needed it.

Things were ok just slightly more anxious. Then today this happened…had episode.

Alien has made a bigger appearance. He’s trying to use me to do his work of killing my husband, he’s trying to possess me trying to make me do his evil work. It’s not me!! He’s trying to claim me… making me become evil but I’m not…I’m not…

Maybe take 200mg amisulpride instead of 100mg. … maybe it can help after all… otherwise Alien will possess me and use me for his purposes. I don’t want to be his hands and eyes. I can’t look in the mirror for fear of seeing him. Am I psychotic?

He seemed to have retreated a bit since I upped my dose again. But it has been so distressing. Was it a psychotic episode? It seemed so but I couldn’t be sure. Just that I was so scared. I love my husband and would never want to harm him. I’d sooner kill myself…

Took another 100mg this past night, making it 300mg in all. Hope it helps. Would tell my pdoc but he’s not treating me anymore - as I said he’s handed me over to state sector which I havent contacted yet. So I feel a little adrift. I will try to phone mental health social worker on Wednesday when she is in and go see her and explain what my pdoc said and she can help me get into state sector. Only other way is to go into hospital but I’m not wanting to go that route.

Had a tough day! Hope the coming day better…maybe go to beach with hubby . Hope Alien shuts the eff up! Sigh…

it is so scary to think I could be a danger not only to myself but to others if I’m not on meds properly . Scary indeed. Is my sza getting worse with time? Also scary thought. …

It sounds like 100mg didn’t work out. At least now you know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.