What hairstyle should I get?

I asked my family to a Chinese hair salon. I’m thinking brown hair with curls at the bottom or straightened with colored highlights…? They can probably do any style for half the cost of an American salon.
image This is roughly how I look right now.
Maybe this…?image
Or this?

Preferably medium long hair styles as that’s what I have…
Or this but a lighter color? Colored at bottom…
I have medium long hair and want to keep the length. I’m thinking curled a little at the bottom is a good look right now…
Post pictures of your ideas! I’m thinking something permed.

4 Likes

I like #1 but it might just be the model

2 Likes

@anon62973308 among the 3 pics posted I like the top one best.

4 Likes

Yes I’m fine with my hair but want to try something fun since salons here do a lot of interesting perms and colors for relatively cheaper. I’d like some suggestions as I like to go fun with hair. Had boy cuts and emo colors and straightened hair all before…

If you’re changing it, I vote for the first option.

1 Like

How about this?

2 Likes

@kindness your photo is not loading. Might be censorship. Can you describe it or send the image as a saved upload from your phone? Thank you!

1 Like

I absolutely adore short hair,

Wish I could pull it off myself,

God knows I’ve tried…

Anyway, if I were you I’d do something like this:

(Keeping your beautiful natural color)

2 Likes

@anon62973308

You don’t see the image? Hmm

Help me out, guys: Does anyone see the image?

@anon62973308

It combines bangs and a light perm on the bottom.

Sorry the image isn’t loading.

I see it. It looks nice. A little like #3 from tukey’s original pictures but with bangs.

2 Likes

@amethyst

Thanks for helping out.

I like the first one :blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Show us a picture if you get your hair coloured and cut.

1 Like

Dunno about hair but you mentioned before that you got fat… and I have to say imo you look awesome tukey, not fat at all. !!

I’m told I’m chubby right now but not overweight. All the people I’ve dated who saw my old pictures before I gained any weight and said I looked much better. Also more people chased after me. Maybe I’ll put up a photo when I get back from China. No Facebook here.