What gym do you guys go to?

i want to get a full year membership at planet fitness since its the closest to me. what gyms do you guys go to. im a pay around 200$ per year

1 Like

I am in a club Blue Orange Wellness concept but I face a lack of motivation as usual in many other sectors of my life. Negative symtoms really sucks…

1 Like

I go to a 24 hour gym. It’s nice to be able to go at night when there aren’t alot of people there.

2 Likes

i agree negative symtoms do suck lol

i think planet fitness is also 24/7 i also will be going when there isnt alot of people since i cant be around people to much

1 Like

I can’t do properly my training program whereas I am obese and need it alot.

1 Like

Are you on medicare? If you have an advantage plan you can get most gym memberships for free.

1 Like

I go to this cool gym in England. I call it cool only cos I dunno anyone there so lesss embarrassed. And cos its a cosy one. There’s this one hot guy there too. And obviously loads of fit guys

2 Likes

I go to sport & health. Its pricey but nice. Not 24 hours unfortunately I wish they were

1 Like

I’m thinking I should just maybe move every second week. Turns out to be a lot of exercise. Ow.

1 Like

I go to a gym that is next to my home, i’m pay 15€ for week. The owner is a friend of my father who always treat me very well.

1 Like

you can always walk its easy

i am on medicare but i dont think i have the advantage plan =/

1 Like

im the same its better if i dont know anyone at the gym

1 Like

Yea it makes a huge difference

1 Like

I workout at home, I have a good amount of equipment. I used to go to anytime fitness and work out at night or early morning hours.

and when I was homeless living in my car it was a vital investment as I could shower and shave everyday and no one would suspect me homeless. I think it was $20-$30 dollars a month about 6 years ago.

also, a planet fitness just opened in my hometown and im thinking of joining it maybe.

2 Likes

Planet fitness …

1 Like

I go to planet fitness.

You can sign a 1 year membership for $99 in December. FYI

1 Like

LS! I recently joined a gym. Basic-Fit Baarsjesweg Amsterdam. For app 300 dollar a year. There are five gyms nearby my house. I have been there ten times this month. At home I have got adjustable dumbbelss and a Concept2 rowing machine.

1 Like

The one with the red wall and the blue carpet.