What everyday things scare you?

These people clearly aren’t the ideal person in your lives.

I think fear is natures protective follow-up to trauma.

4 Likes

No. They’re definitely not.

1 Like

The literal abuse didn’t give that away?!

1 Like

That’s what I said…

@Ninjastar You seem to have some sort of solace to all this though.

@LED what do you want me to think?

Well yeah, again, I’ve had years of therapy. You don’t just decide to stop having PTSD anymore than you decide to stop having schizophrenia. It takes years of therapy, and potentially anxiety meds.

4 Likes

Living the dream !!! Good for you though. I’m proud you got through to something :slight_smile:

Think about what? I don’t understand the question.

I don’t either lol

1 Like

Well this has gotten off topic. Back to everyday things that scare us.

1 Like

You know what scares me? When sometime knocks on the door and I’m not expecting anyone.

9 Likes

Bugs for sure.

A grasshopper jumping in my hair. A roach walking on me or touching me. A wasp following me…
I love gardening so much. I have to face my bug fear one day.

I have some plant pots on my balcony, I will plant some new roses in it.

1 Like

Last week Jehova’s witnesses visited me. Two women at my door. I did not know who they were so I let them inside the building but I opened my door a little and when they said they are Jehova’s witnesses, I told them I don’t like religion. Thank you.

1 Like

Oh, I just thought of another. SPRICKETS! They’re spider crickets that jump on you without your permission. We have them every year. Horrible things!

1 Like

Being broke 3 and a half weeks out of the month it’s torture

Waking up 1515151515

The news scares me, listening to radio talk shows that pertain to anything in the news, my closet scares me, as well mirrors in the dark.

I thought of another thing: matches, torches, and lighters. Anything with fire, really. Idk why, but I’m really afraid I’m going to end up horrifically burned. Don’t get me started on the night I had a nightmare I was being cremated alive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.