What does your username mean?

I love neon and synthesizers. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It takes a lot of werc to be screwed like I am.

3 Likes

Its from a Rihanna song. :blush:

5 Likes

laros means seagull in ancient greek (i love seagulls) and its also anagram of solar.

6 Likes

Butterflyy

I like butterflys they are pretty in every way.

5 Likes

My great-great-great grandfather served under Napoleon Bonaparte and was a minor hero in the French Revolution. His name was 77nick77 and in honor of him, every male born in the family since then is given 77nick77 as a middle name.

8 Likes

Lofi is a type of chill electronic music I like, funk because it sounded good at the time.

2 Likes

the first letter of alphabet which is the first of a dictionnary too. And zythum which is the last word in a french dictionnary. These two things side by side.

4 Likes

I’ve been raelyn*** since 1996, lol. Back in the days of Netscape on the school computers, I needed to make an email so I jump between raelyn666 and raelyn218. My sisters middle names are Rae and Lin, but I liked the “y” in Lyn better. But in school I went by Demonna Brimstone, my husband met me from who is his best friend and I consider a brother after 20 years, he introduced me as Frauline Brimstone as we were all in German, just hubby was a different class. I dumped my then boyfriend and targeted hubby, took me till Feb 18, 2000 to get us as a couple, hence 218.

Since school knew me as Demonna I use that on other sites, raelyn is used as it’s not as memorable on a random search. People on facebook look under Demonna anyway so if they don’t know my real name they’ll never figure me out in our yearbooks. Lol.

2 Likes

My handle speaks for itself, basically it’s what I want to be.

3 Likes

I just used my real first name as my handle…so I’d post more honestly and hopefully be less snarky.

2 Likes

Well I started at level1 now I got to a plateau and Im be going up another level :relieved::sunglasses:

3 Likes

That sounds lovely :blush:

3 Likes

My first initial of my real first name added with 3 letters of my last name

4 Likes

Im always sad. LOL and I like saints.

4 Likes

My username is the name of the Aztec emperor of Mexico.

My grandmother who is Mexican taught me a lot about the Indians of Mexico growing up.

So my username is sort of an ode to my culture. :blush:

8 Likes

My name is a reference to a character in the Metal Gear Solid series.

2 Likes

I seek solace from the green nature. This is why my user name is green, 5 just means lots of green trees and green mountains.

7 Likes

I’m a mama and I’m fat lol

5 Likes

Basically, I have the most severe mental illness known to man, but when I’m not being slightly snarky about people that annoy me, I’m pretty nice and I’m as normal as can be in a world with so much stigma and discrimination.

4 Likes