What does your ideal life look like? šŸ§

The ideal life is one where I can balance my work life with some alone time and also being romantically involved with a super cool woman who is not too needy and accepts me, quirks and all. Spending some quality time with friends and family is also important.
Right now I have almost all of the above, except a love partner. But I donā€™t feel quite ready for one yetā€¦ maybe in a year or two, if things keep going upwards :chart_with_upwards_trend:

4 Likes

Andrey huge improvement in our life and thinking patternā€¦!!! Keep it upā€¦!!!

2 Likes

ideally i would have enough money for hobbies that fascinates me (music and martial arts)
and than i would need talents for those hobbies :smiley:

3 Likes

Lake house. A beach house. Just to go and relax and do some water sports.

Being able to have the fullest of energy. And do some part time work.

A bit of travel here and there. Once or twice a year.

Offer more charitable services to the world.

2 Likes
  • Iā€™d wish for enough money to live independently of my parents and the government, and be able to afford food that that is actually good for me.

• Iā€™d also wish for being cured from schizophrenia and PCOS, and that my diabetes test comes out negative on wednesday. I donā€™t want to have any chronic diseases anymore.

• And Iā€™d wish for me to be able to have an education and a job thatā€™d make me happy. For an example, I want to be an illustrator, but I know it takes a long education and pays virtually no money unless youā€™re great at selling yourself.
    Iā€™ve always wanted to write and illustrate my own books or graphic novels.

• And finally, Iā€™d wish for a nice apartment or even a small house. Something nice to live in, close to nature, but not too far from public transportation and a city.

3 Likes

I donā€™t like ideal things. I like reality as it isā€¦

3 Likes

My ideal life looks like it does now.

3 Likes

Six doot under. Duxking

I love my job. I have my own place that Iā€™m cozy in with a pet or 3. Very financially stable and I have enough to where I live comfortably. Donā€™t have to be rich or anything but I never want to be worried about bills or living expenses and whatnot. Iā€™d love to have a loving husband who I trust and feel I can talk about anything with that gets along with my family. And I think thatā€™s it really.

2 Likes

Living in a log cabin in the mountains. A simple life away from overstimulation.

3 Likes

Not sure it is my ideal but Iā€™d like to have a nice wedding where me and my partner are financially stable. Bring lots of people. Everyone is proud. Move in to a nice condo and do freelancing at the coffee shop and have kids. I am healthy mentally and physically. I try to exercise and pursue art and live a healthy dependence and addiction free lifestyle. Work on one small goal at a time while trying to focus on the present.

2 Likes

My ideal life is living in a nice retirement home in my home town. Having lots of friends there. And lots of hobbies and interests to keep me busy. Owning an adoring pet. Having a loving family. Having lots of books and magazines to read. Having a healthy body and mind. Wow, I have all of that now!

2 Likes

Working from homeā€¦yet making enough money to be able to travel and buy stuff every soā€¦ Basically im a camouflaged introvert :slight_smile:
Also on the list of priorities; being more chill.

1 Like

A Tom and Jerry cartoon with Mariachi music playing constantlyā€¦

J/kā€¦ That would be annoyingā€¦

1 Like

Realistically, I would need 10 million dollars to live a nice/happy life. I would invest it and live off interest. Then donate it to charity after i die or give it to my children. If I was married, I would have a prenuptial. The money would have to be safe. I could probably get by with less but this is a dream, right?

I would rather work my way up without mental illness than be given money, but curing SZA seems impossible.

1 Like

Literally if all that happened was that I lost all traces of mental illness, I would be completely content with that.

2 Likes

Be a case of be careful with what you wish for. Probably why my life is so scewy now.

1 Like

A log cabin in the mountains with books, music, and a grocery store that delivers.

3 Likes

I know I answered this before but the dreams just keep coming! My goal in the next 5 years is to work a good job doing programming, move to an apartment in the city with my boyfriend, loose all the weight I gained and wear whatever I like, spend lots of time with friends and family. Basically I would be living the ideal life right now if only I had that job. Because I have an active love life, friends keep coming, and I live in beautiful Hawaii and donā€™t have that many symptoms, life is already pretty good.

3 Likes