What does your ideal life look like? šŸ§

Feeling contented, healthy and grateful with moments of happiness and laughter would be my ideal life.

1 Like

Maybe live in Jakarta or Bali (i dont know if changing location will change my mental stateā€¦ probably not)
Running an online shop from homeā€¦ (since i dont like to go out.)
Having a boyfriend
Having some pets
Having money to go shopping.
Better programmes on TVā€¦ i only got local channelsā€¦

2 Likes

Living in ny.
Respectable jobā€¦
Understanding girlfriendā€¦
Lots of money to saveā€¦
Some time booze and wineā€¦
Take care ā€¦!!!

4 Likes

Isnā€™t that just a short walk away? I really like the idea that they are European and strict about speaking American Englishā€¦ Thatā€™s just funny to me.

Dream life eh? I want a hydroponic farm and a large garage to fool around in and work on cars and otherā€¦ devicesā€¦

A view would be nice. I hate that the only decent view of the surrounding area is the 10th floor of a particular building on our campus.

Just somewhere elevated enough to catch the curvature of the earth.

Beyond that I just want to design and construct a post modern home with all the amenities of modern life and self-sustainability in mindā€¦ Longevity and easy maintenance all designed inā€¦ beveled edges with no cracks or crevicesā€¦ accessible utility lines with modular design so I can throw in more power plugs and Ethernet ports when needed. I think about it a lot.

1 Like

Funny you didnā€™t mention a dream-girlfriend. :slight_smile:

From American perspective, Denmark really is just a short walk away. But it is completely different mentality and life philosophy.

rightā€¦ a unicorn womanā€¦

Thatā€™ll fall into place once I move out of this god forsaken townā€¦ Itā€™s just too competitive around here. Girls are more loyal to their friend group than anythingā€¦ Itā€™s all fun and games in a party town.

right thenā€¦ continuiing onā€¦ beautiful girl who gets meā€¦ in the back corner of the house taking a showerā€¦ my walls donā€™t go all the way to the ceiling and the shower walls themselves sit elevated off the floor. Iā€™m sitting in a bath robe drinking coffee and reading jargonous materials while I pick up on the distant pitter patter only to already know what it looks like if I turn my head aroudn because Iā€™ve seen it ever dayā€¦ perfect feet jutting into view from below the shower wallā€¦ I can see the shilouette of her form projected against the translucent barrierā€¦ pitter patter pitter patterā€¦ sip :coffee:ā€¦ just another day in the life

hey @sarad, she might even look like youā€¦ who knows?

You mind living with a guy who is awake irregularly and spends 15 hours of the day trying to doc brown away his curiosities?

Japanese styled floor slatesā€¦

Requiem for a dream :star_struck:
Hey iā€™m not perfect either.

1 Like

Iā€™m not perfect but my science will be!

1 Like

@Azley

4 Likes

Living in the Rocky Mountains in a remote cabin, off grid. Hiking and taking photos every day.

2 Likes

Since thereā€™s a genie involved, I would ask for a cure for all major mental illnesses which would be available to all.

Other than that, I would wake up to hot coffee and a fresh pastry and egg every morning. According to the weather I would drink it outside, or in bed. I would take nature walks. I would have a glass of wine with dinner, which someone else would make for me. I would have unlimited interesting reading material and people to make conversation with on occasion.

Good news is like 90% of that is something I can probably do.

2 Likes

Iā€™m quite content with my life as it is (married and living by the sea)
but ideally Iā€™d like to be more independent, get my license and know how to travel on trains
and live nearer to the city centre in a small cosy house with wooden floors
in walking distance to a drop in centre for mentally ill and a big well stocked library
and to have a cat and my budgie
and have motivation to write and paint.

1 Like

My ideal life would be being a CEO of a technology manufacturing company. Though my sole proprietorship would start small at first and then become a medium sized business and finally into a large corporation with 500+ employees. My company would assemble electronic components into finished goods.

Other than my occupation, Iā€™d have a wife, two kids, own multiple properties and drive various luxury & sports cars. Iā€™d like to be known as one of the few 2000+ billionaires in the world.

Some university education in business would be nice as well.

3 Likes

I have household help who makes me cheese omlet and coffee and bring it to my bed.

I dont need a big house. I want to HIRE some friends. I need human affection for money.

I would still have sz. Cause i really dont want to live in a real world.

2 Likes

A realistic ideal life would be one where the clot in my brain is removed, making the pressure go away at last, and hopefully no more clots get lodged in my brain for the rest of my life.

I find a reliable upper and lower body exercise routine that keeps my body in reasonable health.

My drop-shipping businesses branch into a supplement-selling business, and I rake in 7 to 8 figures a year.

I find an eye-tracking mouse with high precision that allows me to be a reasonably good first-person shooter gamer to play casually again, since I canā€™t use a mouse with low sensitivity anymore (elbows are wrecked.)

I get the passion to put together a 30-minute bi-weekly podcast on economic issues

Finally, somewhere along the line I find the wife of my dreams and move to Britain, and keep my parents happy all the while.

3 Likes

Not much different. Money so I could live. A simple house. Not too big ā€¦enough room for myselfā€¦several cats and some rooms for guests. Nothing else would change really. I donā€™t mind the life Iā€™m livingā€¦just not much fun living with your parents!

2 Likes

One wish would be to smile more and to settle on some sort of philosophy or religion and stick with it. And I just want a little stability at this point.

2 Likes

I want to get married. I want to have more friends.(just once a week just recently) I want to have more things to do. I want to work but I canā€™t handle it.

2 Likes

My very first wish would be to be free of meds. The second would be to be free of abnormal fear and guilt. I would like to know that I wont go to hell when I die, because that is the fear most holding me back now. I would like to be a loving person again.

I would like to live together with my son again, have a husband and another baby. I would like to have a close female friend. And I would like for my bond with my family to be restored to the way it was before me getting ill. And most of all I would want to FEEL my bond with them again, which means I would need that first wish - medfree - badly.

All that, or I would like to go back to the time before my second psychosis, when I had all that. Except for the husband and baby, but I had boyfriend and baby-stepdaughter, which is close enough.

1 Like

Being rich and generous. :smiley:

1 Like