What does this look like?

20 Likes

Poppy fields to me

3 Likes

Looks beautiful.

3 Likes

oh flowers on a dark day…looks great…good for you !!

3 Likes

Thanks guys it started of just a pattern and I thought to turn it into this.

4 Likes

It’s lovely, Ish :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like wild roses, on the edge of a wheat field, with beautiful mountains in the background

1 Like

Oil paint or watercolor?
Either way, looks nice for sure!

2 Likes

Looks beautiful!
Very much reminds me of a girl I used to know, who loved to make artworks that had that obviously sz touches,: many repeating or concentric lines, many radiating lines, and from her this was the most important work in the world, all artwork dominated by flowers and butterflies, you don’t have to be Freud to figure that out. Pretty cool person if you can just work around the obvious reality breaks and lapses of conception.

1 Like

It’s acrylic paints
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I find acrylic paints are the most difficult to use.

Good for you :slight_smile: that you made this nice painting with difficult paints

2 Likes

A Lovely cover of a book

1 Like

@Milly, it looks like expressionist paintings, i found this what reminded me of your work…
You are talented

4 Likes

That’s also really beautiful!

2 Likes

It’s Van Gogh… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Very nice @Milly.

1 Like

It makes me think of some bushes with red flowers. I really love the colours you used :smiley:

1 Like

Van Gogh painting makes me think he was feeling bad. He committed suicide. I wonder if he’d had medicine he would have survived?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.