What does keep you going everyday?

Life keeps me going, the fact that i am alive and that i should not waste the time i have bc it is precious, i hate having nothing to do bc i feel like i am wasting my life and i dont want to do that, what a waste, i want to do some good while i am here on this earth :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s not much @77nick77 but thanks. Think you put a lot of thought into it and it’s helped a great deal.

1 Like

I should be doing a lot more but for now I just go to work to keep myself afloat.

But I’ve always had a strong desire to do something with my life. So I keep trying and thinking and dreaming.

1 Like

My wife, my kid, and the thrill of beating the odds. What do you do when the deck is stacked against you from day one? Become a card shark.

:blush:

2 Likes

Because I don’t know what good is going to happen unless I stay and find out. I don’t know if someone needs me three days from now. And in my best moments, I know that I fill a space in my world that no one else can fill.

1 Like

there well be a answer …maybe

1 Like

My wife mostly. And the hope that it can get better. That’s what she keeps telling me.

3 Likes

Welcome back @shutterbug

1 Like