What does it mean to you Meaningful life

What is to you meaningful life , for me is to have a meaningful conversation with a friend, play video game , listen to birds have faith in god or universe , always be positive

7 Likes

I feel like my life will be good when I’m able to live up to my own standards. So it may be a while before I get there.

2 Likes

I am creating life for myself and positive planet

4 Likes

I was really into meaning and was always looking for it. Now I hope I don’t screw things up.

2 Likes

Good question. I havnt;t got family so that meaning is not there. Maybe taking responsiblity for my life and be happy with myself.

2 Likes

To love and to be loved is everything to me. I want to give myself to people dear to me. FEELINGS.

1 Like

For me to have a meaningful life means to serve Gd and other people. To love them through service and almsgiving.

2 Likes

The question meaningful life is maybe to live responsible to not create a storm in my head(schizophrenic episode). Maybe not to live an active life but passively watching your life passing by.:unamused:

1 Like

Maximize pleasure and minimize pain. Have as much fun and enjoyment as possible before I kick. Believe or not, it won’t break your mother’s back to step on a crack and have some fun. Live in the moment, and love every minute of it. Sometimes it needs medication to pull this off. I recommend cariprazine, which I’ve been taking for all of five months after quitting drinking. I’ve patiently stuck it out.

2 Likes

To make contact with the light and ask them if I may be able to visit as a guest for a bit. Someone long ago in our line of creation made not so light things.

2 Likes

I heard a quote somewhere - “Be ashamed to die, until you have won some victory for humanity”. If it is a small victory that’s okay. I think that for some people, it is a victory for them to just not get grotesquely violent with the world. A victory could be visiting your grandmother in the nursing home several times a week. A victory might be raising responsible, hard working kids. There is a variety of things we can do to give meaning to our lives. Romantic love is a good one. In the movie “Vanity Fair” this guy said, “The only thing in this world worth a damn is loving someone and having them love you”.

1 Like

Having direction. N purpose in life

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.