What do you wish you had in life?

I’d say a cure for CF, and hearing about my girl in Haiti
doing well, for as long as I live I’ll sponsor her.
ohh, and I’d like to make money off of all the writing I’ve done,
get discovered or something.

2 Likes

A full, luxurious, beard.

4 Likes

Not to have arthritis or hurt anymore.

1 Like

Arghhhhh! Sorry its a typo

1 Like

@flapper Welcome to The Forum. I think we all want peace of mind, it’s just so obvious we Overlook it

1 Like

Thank you. And, agreed.

Perfectly calm mind.

Everything stems from that. Everything.

If not cured from SZ, then some ideal treatment that provides the calmness without side effects.

2 Likes

I wish I had my guitar skills still and my artistic mind.

3 Likes

I wish I was free. I wish I could go anywhere and do anything without some jealous or vindictive liar doing devious things that were to rob me of years of life. I would like independence and freedom. I feel like a prisoner and persecuted too. I think they just make up lies to ease their conscience,

3 Likes

I’d take a million dollars. I’d take talent on the piano. I’d take technical, and electronic skills for sure. I’d like to have more courage to travel.

2 Likes

I wish i could behave like an adult.

1 Like

A non surgical cure for scoliosis, that or a nice 80’s cassette boombox.

1 Like

I wish I had a set of weights and a bench in my room, but the med’s slow me down a lot in that regard, and I’m 62 years old. If I don’t start exercising pretty soon it is going to be very hard to recoup the losses.

1 Like

I wish I had the willpower and self control to give up some vices that I have.

2 Likes

Amen, brother! Amen!

2 Likes

Enjoyable peace,quiet life far away from voices in my head and living in a civilian warzone.

1 Like

all things that money can’t buy amigo

2 Likes

I wish I could go back in time and correct some stuff I regret.

I also wish I could afford a maid lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.