Schizophrenia.com

What do you wish you had in life?

It can’t be cured from schizophrenia. For me I wish I had a wife and maybe kids but older kids that can take care of themselves lol…what about you?

5 Likes

The ability to astral project / have an out-of-body experience (OBE).

More money of course :money_with_wings::moneybag:

Some acquaintances that I could trust

2 Likes

I wish my mortgage was paid off. That would make our lives totally different. My husband and I are both on disability but don’t make much. We are just over the limit for Medicaid so we have a lot of healthcare bills. If we didn’t have a mortgage we could more easily afford clothes, food, and healthcare.

3 Likes

I wish for the same thing.

2 Likes

If I’m not sz, privacy.

4 Likes

Overall I am pretty content aside from sza.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Life…

15characters

2 Likes

I wish sometimes that I had kids, too. They’re so much fun to hang out with, but of course they’ve always been someone else’s kids, so I can’t really comment on what it must be like to raise them

I wish I had more energy. I don’t do any of the things I used to love, like hiking, martial arts, canoeing all that sort of thing

1 Like

Mo’ money. Mo’ money. Mo’ money.

3 Likes

A wife and a kid

1 Like

I’d just like to feel a calmness. Like when I meditate. No agitation. No paranoia/delusions or confusion or guilt or anxiety or loneliness, even though I have supportive loved one’s. Peace. Utter peace. Sounds asinine to most people. But most people also take a lot for granted.

4 Likes

Friends. My whole life I’ve only ever had maybe 3 friends. I’m not very likeable apparently.

1 Like

I’d like another romantic relationship before I go. Just someone to love and be loved by. I enjoyed being married and even with the down stuff it was still a lot of fun. Having someone to share life with is pretty special.

4 Likes

A good working brainnn…

1 Like

More money so I could get another dog.

1 Like

I wish I had the ability to foresee the future. To avoid all the pitfalls and cherish all the successes.

1 Like

I’m 61 and all my life I’ve only ever had 4 good friends in my lifetime.

I presently have no friends. I guess people don’t like me.

The last thing I want is a wife/or husband and kids. Ugh! Been there.

2 Likes

You can still do those things. I encourage you.

1 Like

I have everything I want and need in life. I am truly blessed by God.

1 Like

I think I have everything I wanted. I’m happy, I’m healthy. So I want to keep on living like this.

6 Likes