5 Likes

In a valley this llama lays
Dreaming of pastures on warmer days
A life to dream, a life to see,
A lifetime here, a chance to be me

3 Likes

Hah, that’s my autobiography.

1 Like

Honestly I’ll be dead so I don’t care what happens. Write anything on it.

Mine would be “no you can’t borrow $20. I’m dead dumbass”

5 Likes

Itll sing the macarena song and shoot fire with the inscription reading “i did not start the fire, its always been burning since the worlds been turning.”

Or

Loving Mother of John

A autobot symbol, and a quote of rolled outtakes here.

“Finally, some peace of mind.”

1 Like

I made a mistake. My tombstone should read. Gone beyond the horizon.

Awww. The good ones are already taken!

2 Likes

I asked to be cremated and none of the family to keep my ashes. I asked to at first be body dumped in a great white feeding ground, but sharks don’t eat dead humans, so that’d be awkward. My kids have never been to a funeral. The last family member buried was great grandfather in 1994. I told my mom to prepay for her ■■■■ cause she hasn’t decided what she wants, she’ll be 50 in May so we have time. Her husband I think has a family plot in Chicago near his parents, so I don’t know how that’ll work, but he may decide to be cremated if mom does. But his 6 kids might convince him otherwise.

We won’t have any services, there’ll be basically an obit for me in the paper and on Facebook or whatever is social media when th he time comes. I honestly wasn’t expected to live past 30, so turning 35 in Feb is an accomplishment. Just hope to see my youngest have her kids or fur babies before I die. Our family has kids very young, and we either die young, or live to be 90+. Unfortunately. My grandpa Papa only made it to 67, Parkinson’s and lung cancer, never smoked a day in his life but my mom and grandma were 2 pack a day smokers since 1983, so yeah, he suffered. He just asked to see me married as bd give him a grandson, which I did st age 18. So maybe if I did have a tombstone. It’d say

Gave William Ainger his boys, so he died proud.

2 Likes

It’s a tossup between “Meow.” and “What was that all about?”

2 Likes

“Seasons like now we were there”

LS! I want a Tibetan Buddhist cremation. “He died old”.

Too many thoughts; I think.

“Nov 2, 1985 - Nov 2, 2100. Conquered mental illness through video games but also died from them.”

Ouch! Get off my foot fatsh!t.

:joy: