What do you want to do with your life?

I want to marry a really nice woman, train my own service dog at some point, Become a really good horseback rider again. Become financially stable again. Stay out of the hospital for the rest of my life

1 Like

I want to be independent and provide a mansion of a hut for my tortoise. I hope to be a home owner one day, but Im okay with owning a modest house in a safe area.

Career wise I want to help people in some capacity. I’m going to keep going to school for something along the lines of substance abuse counselor, but Im also keeping my options open. Maybe I’ll start up a drone business? I’m studying for the commercial drone test, so that’s a possibility.

My main goal is to have peace of mind and to be self sustainable in the sense that I minimally have to rely on my family, friends, or anybody else.

1 Like

I always thought I’d have a man in my life, but probably never will. My mom and grandmother ended up alone too. I would just like to be able to live in peace, but liars don’t think I deserve that. Maybe move somewhere beautiful, would be nice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.