What do you want to die of?

Are you guys really that miserable that you want to die early? Atleast cause carnage before you go. Jk​:joy::rofl:

There are states that have a die with dignity act. :melon::melon::melon:

1 Like

I don’t know really. Maybe in my sleep when I’m 130 years old. And I get a premonition dream to warn me. So I can say goodbye to everyone

Quick and painless.

Von Fleischwolf

:astonished:

thats a fkn horrible question :frowning:

this thread is triggering me like hell

Why is this always a fuucking topic on here?? Fcking miserable baastards

1 Like

Shot at 90 by a jealous husband

2 Likes

I want to die fighting crime like stopping a shooter

I want to go surrounded by those that I love.

God knows. My shortness of breath has gotten worse. I might be sicker than I thought. I wish I COULD die, but I think it is going to be a few years before that happens.

1 Like

I’d like to get shot by a jellious husband when i am 95.

1 Like

Barbiturate cocktail. Just slip off into oblivion peaceful and sedated.

1 Like

I don’t want to think about it to be honest.

2 Likes

I have no idea. Don’t want to think about all the possibilities really. Something painless I guess.

3 Likes

I’m old enough that I am starting to wonder about it. Both my parents died of diseases with the same symptoms as Alzheimer’s, but that have different underlying mechanisms. I don’t know how I would feel about dying of Alzheimer’s. It takes such a long time. Maybe I’d like to die of sudden heart congestion, that’s a lot faster, but everyone in my family has healthy hearts, me included.

1 Like

LOL! Kind of an odd question. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Assisted death is now officially legal in Canada. I know one woman who has taken that option already

2 Likes

Something really really fatal

1 Like

I like to die in my sleep. Whatever the cause will be. But I guess I suffocate from emphysema. I already had a taste what I will be like. Not nice.

1 Like