What do you want to be or not to be?

I want to be a Snail

3 Likes

i want to be a bee and dominate

2 Likes

I want to be a pampered cat or dog.

1 Like

I wanna be my own boss and make my own decisions.

2 Likes

I want to be a fuzzy jumping spidey. I got a fly for you my friend, but I eated it.

7 Likes

I want to be somebody that doesn’t have to be living with Psychosis.

2 Likes

I want there to be an afterlife and I want to live there in peace and quiet. I don’t want to be reincarnated thank you very much.

But there’s probably not an afterlife. Ah. Who knows. Maybe there is. But there probably isn’t.

2 Likes

Jesus :frowning: what’s up with the creepy pics!!! :scream:

I want to be happy, content and just live and grow old like a normal person without a fuss. I do not want to get sick.
I want my family to be very well.

1 Like

in my unusual beliefs, I think there is really something about people who get mentally ill and delusional. How does the mind create such randomness? out of wild imagination and unbalanced chemicals. My delusions were too real and coincidental to ignore that there is absolutely no truth in it. Secretly, I believe it is connected to a past life or the coming life when I reincarnate. It is impossible to have absolutely no truth. Maybe we can not comprehend such things, who knows?

The world is too ugly/beautiful not to have any purpose.

And as you see, if I continue talking like this, I’ll never fit in society :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh- I’m sorry! I forgot you hate spiders @MsBuddha!

I was reminiscing of when I had a fuzzy jumping spider for a friend, he was in my front doorway bouncing around, wanting in.
I let him in (in a jar) and kept him for the summer, it can get over 120 degrees here, and that’s just too darn hot the little fuzzy.
Anyway, he was my friend, and I really liked him.
He’s not creepy once you get to know him. he doesn’t bite and he eats them stinky flies I hate in the house.

2 Likes

Interesting. :thinking:

1 Like

I do not want to be a snail.

Lol. I hate spiders. I have to kill them when they come in the house because this is my territory and that’s nature’s way.
Those jumping spiders are so aware. They always turn to face me as I approach. And if I’m not careful they’ll jump on me.
No offense, @Csummers! They need people who protect them too. I respect that.

1 Like

"What do you want to be or not to be?"
i want to be a tiger

I want to be a willow tree. :blush:

3 Likes

Care to share why you want to be a weeper?
Sounds fascinating to me.

1 Like

I want to extinguish myself from existence- I mean this in the karmic sense to clarify.

I don’t want to be sick, I want to be happy and capable.

1 Like

"What do you want to be or not to be?"
a wild horse

I wanna be a total weirdling.

-I think therefore I am