What do you want in 2022?

I started using “MyNetDiary” to track my foods. I like how it breaks up the macros into a pie chart. I’ve also begun intermittent fasting and I got all of the trigger foods banished from the house. I just hope I can stick with it on a long-term basis.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for you. I let things slip these last two days after four months of running a tight ship. Back on the wagon tomorrow diet wise.

2 Likes

I want 8 hippos.
And 6 rhinoserusus
And 5 owls

8 Likes

I want to finish the clinical trial I’m on and hopefully get another before the year is thru. Got credit card bills to pay.
It would be nice to win the lotto, but it probably will remain a pipe dream.

4 Likes

I want to get healthier, learn how to drive, have love find me…

7 Likes

@Squanchy hope your good luck goes with you for the year and your changes in goals and challenges go with success

i hope to get well from this minor blip episode
i feel more creative at the moment and want to make the most of it
i’m going to find out and volunteer with salvation army
continue with food abstinence in overeaters anonymous
i’m going to do so much more outside the home
not just work on vegan home cooked food for me and meat based meals for my husband at certain times of day twice a day like last year and pretty much focused just on feeding my husband for a hell of a long time
not be so financially motivated to spend money on designer crap
help people more - on here - in my family/ friends/ be more considerate and loving and patient
phone my sister every day like i’ve learned to phone my sponsor every day and my friends so i’m learning to speak on the phone now and have more give and take in conversation
get a cheap 3mm wetsuit and massively warm changing robe cheap maybe second hand and do sea swimming
do belly dancing down the road from me when i’m convinced that coronavirus is subsided in summer- prior to that do youtube videos - even though the idea of belly dancing near 50 years of age used to horrify me
also join the ramblers for a longer walk sometimes
go on holiday and cycle with my sister in better weather
visit my friend in scotland
go for a walk every morning in the beach even in heavy rain because there is no way my morning works without it
keep looking for dogs to walk in the evening near to me on borrowmydoggy

3 Likes

I wanna get rid of my depression and anxiety and get back to work. And get the weight that I gained from Caplyta the hell off me.

4 Likes

order pizza :pizza: and then watch tv

2 Likes

honestly i don’t want anything.

i gave up on wishing . i would like things to happen in a certain way but i don’t wish for them, i fantasize then finish, like sex with a sex worker.

what i really truly need are my ciggaretes and coffee . but i could do with less or no coffee.

i could do without the money too, if i had the ciggs and food.

1 Like

Able to redo last year again

1 Like

I sincerely hope you get the help you need! Its frustrating having to wait for medical care, especially time sensitive medical care.

1 Like

That is a fine list! It looks like a good mix of helping others and ultra important self care. Good luck!

1 Like

I feel for you, Pandy. It is incredibly hard managing anxiety and depression and from my own experience, the weight gain from the meds makes it all worse. What would you like to do for work? Can you think of anything low stress that would be a good fit for you?

For this year my immediate want is for pain management. The part about hip replacement they DON’T tell you is you’re gonna be in pain for a looooong time. Other than that, my wires are starting to fry again, hopefully I can get properly medicated before something really bad happens

3 Likes

I want to see stop traveling to see my family and not have to talk to them on the phone so much. I know they just want to spend time with me but I honestly don’t want to spend much time with them.

I also want to stop getting colds and other minor illnesses all the time.

1 Like

Give me a job! Tomorrow I have an interview.

2 Likes

Maybe i can settle for some of those

For now, just to get rid of my mild psychotic thoughts through exercise, self-care and hopefully some tweaking of the meds.

1 Like

A new pdoc.
A decrease in paranoia.
A decrease in catastrophic thinking.
A break in my everyday visual hallucinations.
A nice fluffy bunny :rabbit2:. (oops sorry I already have that :grin:)

2 Likes

Though I’m pretty sure it might not work.

1 Like