What do you think of this phone?

It has a hardware keyboard. I’d love to get one.

1 Like

Soooo…Conclusion:

Slider phones are making a comeback.

Just give me the damn research mon…

(Oh, sorry. Wrong thread. I’m getting carried away.)

1 Like

That’s funny :joy:

1 Like

my phone is a moto and it was under £200. A budget smart phone. It does everything I need it to like banking etc.

I just thought spending a fortune on a phone was waste of money. I’ve had it for a few years now.

1 Like

I like the idea of the physical keyboard. Not sure I’d still like it, though. I missed it when they went away.

1 Like

Does it run Android?

All the iphones are just status icons imho. “Believe me! I am not poor!!” :smiley:

1 Like

I think it runs Android from the video of the home screen.

It runs android and ubuntu as well and sailfishOS

1 Like

Its processor is old though, Snapdragon 835. They’re about to release 875 now.

1 Like

Depends on how you use it. I upgraded for a better camera.

1 Like

What do you make of the fuji x100v camera? I’d like your insight. :slight_smile:

It looks pretty good from what I’ve read. All of my friends who own the x100 series swear by them. I’m not in a hurry to upgrade my Canon 5Ds body, it’s still doing everything I need when I pull out the heavy gear.

2 Likes

I had a Canon 350d SLR camera back around 2006 and went backpacking with it around India but it was too bulky for me and I was self-conscious using it, also they’re not good taking selfies with. My iPhone 11 Pro is better and picture quality is very good, more discreet with taking photos and don’t have to take a camera bag around with me. I will never buy a SLR camera again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.