What do you think makes you happy the most?

I think relationships makes you happy the most. Even if you don’t want relationships…… it still helps. I think it is more effective to have a good relationship, than being wealthy. It is better than having a good job. Even if you have negative symptoms…. It still helps to have a relationship.

12 Likes

Being a good person

5 Likes

Relationships if there is mobility.

1 Like

I don’t believe any human could survive without the social interactions and relationships with other human beings. Maslow’s hierarchy of needs:

3 Likes

Taking my dog to the dog park makes me happy. And spending an hour on the phone just talking sh-it with my mom makes me happy…I know she won’t be there forever, so our talk time is precious.

3 Likes

Alone time makes me happy. I know that is very selfish but when you have a large family who school at home and are around 24/7, alone time is seriously amazing. Sometimes I go into the bathroom for 10 minutes just so I can think and de stress. My therapist told me it was good to do that but I feel like a horrible mom when I do.

4 Likes

Good health is something you take for granted until it’s not so good anymore. I think being healthy in mind, body and spirit would make me happy.

4 Likes

Peace of mind and freedom to express myself.

4 Likes

I think it is upside down. If my life doesn’t have meaning, the freedom to be myself and live by my values, and genuine relationships…I couldn’t care less if I het killed (safety) or starve (basic needs).

2 Likes

Agree!:slightly_smiling_face:

And given space to be oneself and “just be” /exist…

Surrounded by beings who are loving , respectful and kind etc and love each other is good n great nature and eons etc

3 Likes

My husband and children…then my parents and brother and sister…then my friends. I have a few friends I really enjoy. :blush:

3 Likes

Yes having a happy relationship with others is what keeps me going

It is what I look forward to now

2 Likes

What makes me happy? Guitar and mandolin, of course. As for people, yes, that would be nice, especially people to jam with.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.